Thermo Scientific TSC1390A Freezer TSC 12.7-cu ft | 359.6L
Save Now - Ready for Purchase
- 115 volts, 60 hertz — AVAILABLE Brand-new, unused item in its original packaging — Direct / Drop Shipping from Thermo Scientific — FREE GROUND SHIPPING¹
- Safely store samples in versatile Thermo Scientific TSC Series -86°C Ultra-Low Temperature Chest Freezers, which deliver all the sample protection features of our TSE and TSD upright series.
- Featuring an advanced microprocessor control for ease of use and temperature control, they are available in four convenient sizes as well as a full range of racking solutions
- Microprocessor control: Centralized information center, including microprocessor control and monitoring system ensures that all controls and displays are easy to reach and read—knee level on the 3 cu. ft. models.
- State-of-the-art, refrigeration system: Improves temperature control and increases reserve BTUH capacity, resulting in a more stable temperature sample.
- 1" (25mm) access ports: Allow for the use of inexpedient probes or instrumentation.
- Easy-to-remove, washable filter: Provides protection from dust on the condenser, causing reduced refrigeration performance and increased risk to samples.
- Simplified installation: New, easy-roll 2 inch locking casters.
- Single-hand operation: Easy-to-use ergonomic door handle.
- Rugged, heavy gauge, cold-rolled steel cabinets: with a powder coat paint finish for a uniform exterior that resists chipping and rust.
- Stainless steel interior.
- Polystyrene interior sub-lids: Reduce cold air loss and improve temperature recovery after door openings.
- 5" (127mm) foamed-in-place, polyurethane insulation: Reduces power consumption, maintains temperature setpoint and combined with triple-point door gasket, provides longer holding time in the event of a door opening.
- CO2 or LN2 back-up: Choice of CO2 or LN2 safety back-up systems for additional sample protection in the event of a power or mechanical failure.
- Chart Recorder: Optional built-in chart recorder or digital data logger can be installed at eye level on our Forma 900 -86°C models or knee level on the Forma 700 -40°C models.
- Valid in the USA only.
Product Size Each Backup Systems CO2 or LN2 Optional Access Security key lock Chart Recorder Optional 7-day chart recorder Certifications/Compliance cULus, CE listed Data Outputs RS-485, 4-20mA, dry contacts – standard Control Push Button LED Description Capacity: 12.7 cu. ft. (359.6L); 115V/60Hz; 16A Capacity (English) 12.7 cu. ft. Capacity (Metric) 359.6L Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior 33.4 x 72 x 40.5 in. (84.8 x 182.9 x 102.9cm) Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 18.5 x 42.5 x 28 in. (47 x 108 x 71.1cm) Plug Type NEMA 5-20 Temperature Range -50° to -86°C Type Ultra Low Freezer, Chest Voltage 115V Electrical Requirements 115V 60Hz Interior Stainless-steel Operating Modes Standard Operation Regulatory Approvals UL Smart View Compatibility Smart-Vue Compatible Setpoint Security Single ID Voltage Compensation Buck/Boost Weight (English) 666 lb. Weight (Metric) 701kg Water Cooled Optional Warranty Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details Product Line Thermo Scientific Amperage 16A Hertz 60Hz Holds 252 boxes Insulation Polyurethane Foam Model Thermo Scientific Shipping Weight (English) 716 lb. Shipping Weight (Metric) 325kg
Model Temperature Range Plug Type Capacity (2-inch boxes) Electrical TSC390A -50° to -86°C NEMA 5-20 3 cu. ft., 84.9L (63) 115V 60Hz TSC1390A -50° to -86°C NEMA 5-20 12.7 cu. ft., 359.6L (252) 115V 60Hz TSC1390D -50° to -86°C NEMA 6-15 12.7 cu. ft., 359.6L (252) 208-230V 50Hz TSC1790A -50° to -86°C NEMA 5-20 17 cu. ft., 481.4L (348) 115V 60Hz TSC1790D -50° to -86°C NEMA 6-15 17 cu. ft., 481.4L (348) 208-230V 50Hz TSC2090A -50° to -86°C NEMA 5-20 20 cu. ft., 566.3L (396) 115V 60Hz TSC2090D -50° to -86°C NEMA 6-15 20 cu. ft., 566.3L (396) 208-230V 50Hz
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new Bid.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
- ThermoBid empowers you to make buying easier than ever.
- Select BUY NOW and get the lowest competitive hassle-free price.
- Competitive Price Monitoring Strategy : Updated on 2020-04-06T07:03:40-07:00
- Choose PLACE BID and notify us of the price that wins your business.
- We pay attention to know that what helps you, helps us. Working together is a success.
- Decide the method that best works for you. It's Up To You!
- Is the information entered secured ? Our site uses a COMODO EV SSL Certificate, the strongest encryption on the market from the world's largest certification authority.
You can be sure your sensitive data is safe and secure.
We encourage you to Bid with Confidence.