Thermo Scientific PR505755L Precision Incubator 17.79-cu ft | 504L
Save Now - Ready for Purchase
- 115 volts, 60 hertz — AVAILABLE Brand-new, unused item in its original packaging — Direct / Drop Shipping from Thermo Scientific — FREE GROUND SHIPPING¹
- Utilize Thermo Scientific Precision Plant Growth Chambers with dual-lamp fluorescent lighting for uniform illumination—offering programmable temperature settings which enable users to take control of light cycles which allow for a 7-day program with 2 light cycles per day.
- Thermo Scientific Precision Plant Growth Chambers are best used for seed germination and plant growth applications.
Broad Temperature Range
- Featuring microprocessor controls and forced air circulation, our Precision refrigerated incubators are ideal for applications that require temperatures ranging from -15°C to 60°C with excellent stability.
Efficient, Dependable Design
- Easy-to-clean, corrosion resistant construction.
- Compressor relay conserves energy.
- 2A outlet easily supports apparatus inside the unit.
Excellent Temperature Uniformity
- Microprocessor control with easy-to-read display shows actual temperature within 0.1°C.
- Push-button controls feature temperature set-point selection.
- Forced air circulation delivers excellent temperature stability.
- CFC-free, foamed polyurethane insulation prevents heat loss.
- RTD temperature probe and protected setpoint mode prevent accidental temperature change.
- Door key lock protects samples from unauthorized access.
17.8 cu. ft. Model 818 Plant Growth Chamber
- Ideal for applications requiring night/day simulation, precise temperature control and uniformity over a broad temperature range.
- Dual-lamp fluorescent lighting provides 300 foot candles for uniform illumination.
- Programmable heating and lighting cycles: 7-day program with 2 light cycles per day.
- Various models designed to provide stable conditions for the following applications:
- BOD determination.
- Sample storage - below and above ambient temperature.
- Bacterial research.
- Mycology studies.
- Fish or insect breeding.
- Seed germination.
- Plant growth.
Product Size Each Capacity (English) 17.8 cu. ft. Capacity (Metric) 504L Hertz 60Hz Voltage 120V Capacity 17.8 cu. ft. (504L) Electrical Requirements 120V 60Hz (6.8A), NEMA 5-15P plug Amperage 6.8A Includes Programmable temperature and light cycles: 7-day program with 2 light cycles per day Dual-lamp fluorescent lighting Shelves: 4 supplied/6 max Insulation CFC-free, foamed polyurethane Plug Type NEMA 5-15P Temperature Range (Metric) -10° to +50°C (light off) +10° to +50°C (light on) Description Plant Growth Chamber Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 20 x 26.5 x 57 in. (50.8 x 67.3 x 144.8cm) Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior 31 x 34 x 77 in. (78.7 x 86.4 x 195.6cm) Warranty 1 year (parts and labor)
Model Volume Chamber Electrical PR505755L 17.8 cu. ft., 504L 120V 60Hz
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new Bid.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
- ThermoBid empowers you to make buying easier than ever.
- Select BUY NOW and get the lowest competitive hassle-free price.
- Competitive Price Monitoring Strategy : Updated on 2021-02-26T07:29:11-03:05
- Choose PLACE BID and notify us of the price that wins your business.
- We pay attention to know that what helps you, helps us. Working together is a success.
- Decide the method that best works for you. It's Up To You!
- Is the information entered secured ? Our site uses a COMODO EV SSL Certificate, the strongest encryption on the market from the world's largest certification authority.
You can be sure your sensitive data is safe and secure.
We encourage you to Bid with Confidence.