Thermo Scientific PR505755L Precision Incubator 17.79-cu ft | 504L
- 120 volts, 60 hertz — Product no longer available — Thermo Scientific recommends suggested replacement
- Utilize Thermo Scientific Precision Plant Growth Chambers with dual-lamp fluorescent lighting for uniform illumination—offering programmable temperature settings which enable users to take control of light cycles which allow for a 7-day program with 2 light cycles per day.
- Thermo Scientific Precision Plant Growth Chambers are best used for seed germination and plant growth applications.
Broad Temperature Range
- Featuring microprocessor controls and forced air circulation, our Precision refrigerated incubators are ideal for applications that require temperatures ranging from -15°C to 60°C with excellent stability.
Efficient, Dependable Design
- Easy-to-clean, corrosion resistant construction.
- Compressor relay conserves energy.
- 2A outlet easily supports apparatus inside the unit.
Excellent Temperature Uniformity
- Microprocessor control with easy-to-read display shows actual temperature within 0.1°C.
- Push-button controls feature temperature set-point selection.
- Forced air circulation delivers excellent temperature stability.
- CFC-free, foamed polyurethane insulation prevents heat loss.
- RTD temperature probe and protected setpoint mode prevent accidental temperature change.
- Door key lock protects samples from unauthorized access.
17.8 cu. ft. Model 818 Plant Growth Chamber
- Ideal for applications requiring night/day simulation, precise temperature control and uniformity over a broad temperature range.
- Dual-lamp fluorescent lighting provides 300 foot candles for uniform illumination.
- Programmable heating and lighting cycles: 7-day program with 2 light cycles per day.
- Various models designed to provide stable conditions for the following applications:
- BOD determination.
- Sample storage - below and above ambient temperature.
- Bacterial research.
- Mycology studies.
- Fish or insect breeding.
- Seed germination.
- Plant growth.
Product Size Each Capacity (English) 17.8 cu. ft. Capacity (Metric) 504L Hertz 60Hz Voltage 120V Capacity 17.8 cu. ft. (504L) Electrical Requirements 120V 60Hz (6.8A), NEMA 5-15P plug Amperage 6.8A Includes Programmable temperature and light cycles: 7-day program with 2 light cycles per day Dual-lamp fluorescent lighting Shelves: 4 supplied/6 max Insulation CFC-free, foamed polyurethane Plug Type NEMA 5-15P Temperature Range (Metric) -10° to +50°C (light off) +10° to +50°C (light on) Description Plant Growth Chamber Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 20 x 26.5 x 57 in. (50.8 x 67.3 x 144.8cm) Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior 31 x 34 x 77 in. (78.7 x 86.4 x 195.6cm) Warranty 1 year (parts and labor)
Model Volume Chamber Electrical PR505755L 17.8 cu. ft., 504L 120V 60Hz