Thermo Scientific TSC1790D Freezer TSC 17-cu ft | 481.4L
- 208-230 volts, 60 hertz — Product is obsolete — Thermo Scientific has depleted all of its stock inventory
- Safely store samples in versatile Thermo Scientific TSC Series -86°C Ultra-Low Temperature Chest Freezers, which deliver all the sample protection features of our TSE and TSD upright series.
- Featuring an advanced microprocessor control for ease of use and temperature control, they are available in four convenient sizes as well as a full range of racking solutions
- Microprocessor control: Centralized information center, including microprocessor control and monitoring system ensures that all controls and displays are easy to reach and read—knee level on the 3 cu. ft. models.
- State-of-the-art, refrigeration system: Improves temperature control and increases reserve BTUH capacity, resulting in a more stable temperature sample.
- 1" (25mm) access ports: Allow for the use of inexpedient probes or instrumentation.
- Easy-to-remove, washable filter: Provides protection from dust on the condenser, causing reduced refrigeration performance and increased risk to samples.
- Simplified installation: New, easy-roll 2 inch locking casters.
- Single-hand operation: Easy-to-use ergonomic door handle.
- Rugged, heavy gauge, cold-rolled steel cabinets: with a powder coat paint finish for a uniform exterior that resists chipping and rust.
- Stainless steel interior.
- Polystyrene interior sub-lids: Reduce cold air loss and improve temperature recovery after door openings.
- 5" (127mm) foamed-in-place, polyurethane insulation: Reduces power consumption, maintains temperature setpoint and combined with triple-point door gasket, provides longer holding time in the event of a door opening.
- CO2 or LN2 back-up: Choice of CO2 or LN2 safety back-up systems for additional sample protection in the event of a power or mechanical failure.
- Chart Recorder: Optional built-in chart recorder or digital data logger can be installed at eye level on our Forma 900 -86°C models or knee level on the Forma 700 -40°C models.
- Valid in the USA only.
Product Size Each Backup Systems CO2 or LN2 Optional Access Security key lock Chart Recorder Optional 7-day chart recorder Certifications/Compliance cULus, CE listed Data Outputs RS-485, 4-20mA, dry contacts – standard Control Push Button LED Description Capacity: 17 cu. ft. (481.1L); 208-230V/60Hz; 12A Capacity (English) 17 cu. ft. Capacity (Metric) 481.4L Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior 33.8 x 87.6 x 40.5 in. (85.9 x 222.5 x 102.9cm) Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 18.5 x 58.8 x 28 in. (47 x 149.4 x 71.1cm) Plug Type NEMA 6-15 Temperature Range -50° to -86°C Type Ultra Low Freezer, Chest Voltage 208 – 230V Electrical Requirements 208 to 230V 60Hz Interior Stainless-steel Operating Modes Standard Operation Regulatory Approvals UL Smart View Compatibility Smart-Vue Compatible Setpoint Security Single ID Voltage Compensation Buck/Boost Weight (English) 771 lb. Weight (Metric) 806kg Water Cooled Optional Warranty Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details Product Line Thermo Scientific Amperage 12A Hertz 60Hz Holds 348 boxes Insulation Polyurethane Foam Model Thermo Scientific Shipping Weight (English) 821 lb. Shipping Weight (Metric) 372kg
Model Temperature Range Plug Type Capacity (2-inch boxes) Electrical TSC390A -50° to -86°C NEMA 5-20 3 cu. ft., 84.9L (63) 115V 60Hz TSC1390A -50° to -86°C NEMA 5-20 12.7 cu. ft., 359.6L (252) 115V 60Hz TSC1390D -50° to -86°C NEMA 6-15 12.7 cu. ft., 359.6L (252) 208-230V 50Hz TSC1790A -50° to -86°C NEMA 5-20 17 cu. ft., 481.4L (348) 115V 60Hz TSC1790D -50° to -86°C NEMA 6-15 17 cu. ft., 481.4L (348) 208-230V 50Hz TSC2090A -50° to -86°C NEMA 5-20 20 cu. ft., 566.3L (396) 115V 60Hz TSC2090D -50° to -86°C NEMA 6-15 20 cu. ft., 566.3L (396) 208-230V 50Hz