Thermo Scientific 3911 Forma Environmental Chamber 11-cu ft | 311.5L
Switch & Pay via Wire Transfer? Enjoy 3.5% Off
- 208/220 volts, 60 hertz — Brand-New + Direct / Drop Shipping¹ + Includes Warranty = from Thermo Scientific
- Perform a variety of applications with Thermo Scientific Forma Environmental Chambers, which can be configured for a variety of purposes and are available in multiple capacities.
- With a wide range of accessories and years of experience in constructing cabinets, we can construct units to match your most stringent applications.
Broad Range of Features and Controls
- Wide temperature range of 0° to 60°C that enhances the flexibility of the unit.
- Relative humidity control via steam generator from above ambient to 95% at 37°C (not available w/Cat. No. 3920).
- Sophisticated digital controls.
- Programmable ramp and soak cycles for temperature and RH†.
- Durable cabinets with true laminar airflow through side plenums for extremely tight uniformity.
- Phenolic-coated evaporator for use in applications that create corrosive byproducts.
- Manual control of defrost and refrigeration cycles.
- Visible/audible safety alarms alert to over- and undertemperature conditions, deviation of humidity from set parameters (except Model 3920).
- Cold-rolled steel, powder-coated cabinet.
- 2" (5.1cm) thick, CFC-free, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation.
- Stainless-steel interior with solid stainless-steel adjustable shelves.
- Directed horizontal airflow system for excellent uniformity.
- Locking swivel casters for easy mobility during installation and cleaning.
- Leveling feet for stability and added safety in the lab.
Broad Range of Options
- Interior lighting for Models 3920, 3940 and 3949 (Optional).
- Reinforced shelving and flooring for heavy loads.
- Heatless dryer for lower humidity levels.
- Access ports for probes, sensors.
- Interior convenience receptacles.
- CO2 (IR sensor).
- 6" and 12" temperature chart recorder.
- Other custom options available.
- Recorders (197075, 198036, 198039, 198042, 201144, 201145, 201146, 201147).
- Reach-In/Environmental Chamber Solid Stainless-steel Shelf (224139).
- Reach-In/Environmental Chamber Perforated Stainless-steel Shelf (224155).
- Reinforced Stainless-steel Shelf (224161).
- Fixed Reinforced Stainless-steel Shelf for two shakers (1900005).
- Stainless-steel Door Glass Cover, factory installed (190591).
- Ideal for growth, stability and shelf-life testing applications.
- † Humidity controller available on 3940/3949, 3911/3913 only.
Product Size Each Capacity (English) 11 cu. ft. Capacity (Metric) 311.5L Voltage 208/220V Hertz 60Hz Height (English) Exterior 51.5 in. Width (English) Exterior 38 in. Depth (English) Exterior 32 in. Height (Metric) Exterior 130.8cm Width (Metric) Exterior 96.5cm Depth (Metric) Exterior 81.3cm Height (English) Interior 24 in. Width (English) Interior 31 in. Depth (English) Interior 27 in. Height (Metric) Interior 60.9cm Width (Metric) Interior 78.7cm Depth (Metric) Interior 68.6cm Cabinet Material Cold-rolled steel, powder-coated cabinet Amperage 15A Shelves 3 supplied; 11 max. Display Digital dual LED Programmability Temperature ramp and soak, up to 24 steps Temperature Range (Metric) 0° to 60°C Temperature Resolution 0.1°C Temperature Uniformity ±0.3 at 25° to 37°C Temperature Sensor RTD Temperature Accuracy ±0.1 at 25° to 37°C Compressor 1/4hp, air-cooled Relative Humidity Relative humidity control via steam generator from above ambient to 95% at 37°C Heat Output 1750W (6000 BTU/hr.) at 220V, 1600W (5500BTUH) at Humidity Accuracy ±5.0% Humidity Control Microprocessor, PID Humidity Display Digital, dual LED (direct set and read in % RH) Humidity Range Above ambient to 95% at 37°C (98.6°F) Humidity Resolution 0.01 Humidity Sensor Bulk polymer Humidity Source Steam generator; initial fill approx. 1 qt. (1L) Input Water Pressure Water Inlet Gravity to 40psi Water Resistivity 50kilohm to 1megohm resistance Defrost Adjustable defrost timer; factory set for two 15-min. defrost cycles/24 hr. Refrigerant CFC-free, R134A Water Consumption 0.25 gal./hr. input water volume Certifications/Compliance ICH, FDA, TAPPI, ASTM™ Capacity 11 cu. ft., 311.5L Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 27 x 31 x 24 in. (68.6 x 78.7 x 60.9cm) Electrical Requirements 208/220V 60Hz