Designed to meet AABB and FDA standards for safety and performance in plasma storage.
Model Replacement Capacity Temperature Range Plug Type Electrical UFP430A 4.9 cu. ft., 133L -30°C NEMA 5-15 115V 60Hz UFP430D 4.9 cu. ft., 133L -30°C NEMA 6-15 208/230V 60Hz UFP1230A TSX1230LA 11.5 cu. ft., 326L -30°C NEMA 5-15 115V 60Hz UFP2330A TSX2330LA 23.3 cu. ft., 659L -30°C NEMA 5-20 115V 60Hz UFP2330D TSX2330LD 23.3 cu. ft., 659L -30°C NEMA 6-15 208/230V 60Hz UFP3030A TSX3030LA 29.2 cu. ft., 826L -30°C NEMA 5-20 115V 60Hz UFP3030D TSX3030LD 29.2 cu. ft., 826L -30°C NEMA 6-15 208/230V 60Hz UFP5030A TSX5030LA 51.1 cu. ft., 1447L -30°C NEMA 5-20 115V 60Hz UFP5030D TSX5030LD 51.1 cu. ft., 1447L -30°C NEMA 6-15 208/230V 60Hz
- Simplify operation and increase accuracy with the microprocessor control of Thermo Scientific Revco Plasma Freezers.
- Our -30°C Plasma Freezers are designed to meet AABB, ANRC and FDA standards for safety and performance in plasma storage.
- Five models offer cabinet sizes to meet a variety of space needs and storage volume requirements.
- CFC-free refrigerant.
- Preset temperature at -30°C.
- Automatic condensate removal and defrost, with sensor that automatically initiates defrost cycle on demand, eliminating need for a defrost timer, minimizing frost build-up and optimizing coil efficiency.
- Positive airflow systems.
- Icon-based controls and displays.
- Preset temperature setpoint.
- Graphic thermometer is steady green when temperature is normal, flashes top bar for overtemperature and flashes bulb for undertemperature.
- Large, easy-to-read digital display shows temperature within 1°C.
- Audible/visual warnings for overtemperature, undertemperature or power failure.
- Key-operated OFF/ON/ALARM ON master switch for setpoint security.
- Push-button alarm test.
- Remote alarm contacts.
- Alarm silence, ringback and auto reset.
- Controller battery backup system.
- Cold-rolled steel cabinet surfaces finished with high-impact powder paint coating.
- One solid door, hinged on right (except 51.1 cu. ft. model: two solid doors with keyed lock, self-close against closed-cell peripheral gasket).
- Full-length door handles.
- Adjustable leveling feet.
- High-density, CFC-free urethane foam insulation protects cabinet interior from ambient temperature fluctuations, minimizes operating costs.
- Positive, forced-air circulation maintains uniformity at all shelf levels.
- Directional airflow assures quick recovery after door openings.
- Heavy-duty, hermetically sealed compressors.
- 1" (2.5cm) access port with plug on undercounter model only.
- Alarm systems, temperature chart recorders and power monitors available separately.
- For additional voltages, Contact our Customer Service Department for details.
- Space-saver and upright models come with a 6"(15.2cm) seven-day circular chart temperature recorder (optional free-standing on undercounter model) and extra-long probe for manual alarm testing.
- Valid in the USA only.