Thermo Scientific UEN2320A Revco Freezer 23.3-cu ft | 659L
- 115 volts, 60 hertz — Please take note that this product is no longer available. A recommended REPLACEMENT is suggested by Thermo Scientific.
- Choose Thermo Scientific Revco Enzyme Freezers for storage applications where slight intermittent coil warming during an auto-defrost cycle is not desired.
- Our manual defrost -20°C upright freezers feature microprocessor control system, gravity air circulation, industrial-quality cabinet construction and extra-strength refrigeration compressors designed for industrial, clinical and scientific use.
- Operating temperature: -20°C.
- Preset temperature setpoint.
- Upright 23.3 cu. ft. (659L) capacity.
- Gravity convection air system for maximum stability without blowers or fans.
- Manual defrost.
Microprocessor Control System:
- Icon-based controls and displays.
- Graphic thermometer is steady green when temperature is normal, flashes top bar for overtemperature, flashes bulb for undertemperature.
- Large, easy-to-read digital display of temperature within 0.1°C.
- Audible/visual warnings for overtemperature, undertemperature, or power failure.
- Key-operated OFF/ON/ALARM ON master switch for setpoint security.
- Push-button alarm test.
- Remote alarm contacts.
- Alarm silence, ringback, and auto reset.
- Battery backup system.
- Scratch-resistant, painted cold-rolled steel interior and exterior finishes.
- Solid door with full-length handle and keyed lock—self-closes against closed-cell peripheral gasket.
- High-density, CFC-free urethane foam insulation protects cabinet from ambient temperature fluctuations and minimizes operating costs.
- Hermetically sealed heavy-duty, industrial-grade compressor.
- Nine epoxy-coated, open-wire shelves, adjustable in 1in. (2.5cm) increments.
- Adjustable leveling feet.
- Alarm systems, temperature chart recorders, and power monitors available separately.
- Contact our Customer Service Department for details.
- 45 high-impact plastic enzyme storage bins for easily accessible inventory.
- Bin overall dimensions (L × W × H): 25.25 × 4.25 × 3in. (64 × 11 × 8cm); labels not provided.
- Valid in the USA only.
Product Size Each Certifications/Compliance Meets UL, CUL, and CE criteria for safety and performance Capacity (English) 23.3 cu. ft. Capacity (Metric) 659L Door Count 1 Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior 37.2 x 28 x 79.2 in. (94.5 x 71.1 x 201.2cm) Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 29 x 24 x 58 in. (73.7 x 61 x 147.3cm) Plug Type NEMA 5-20P Temperature Range -20°C Type Enzyme Freezer Voltage 115V Doors Single Electrical Requirements 115V 60Hz Warranty Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details Amperage 13.5A Breaker 20A Cabinet Material Scratch-resistant painted Depth (English) Interior 29 in. Depth (Metric) Interior 73.7cm Height (English) Exterior 79.2 in. Height (English) Interior 58 in. Height (Metric) Exterior 201.2cm Height (Metric) Interior 147.3cm Hertz 60Hz Length (English) Exterior 37.2 in. Length (Metric) Exterior 94.5cm Refrigerant CFC-free Shelves 9 Shipping Weight (English) 425 lb. Shipping Weight (Metric) 193kg Temperature Control Microprocessor Width (English) Interior 24 in. Width (Metric) Interior 61cm
Model Replacement Capacity Temperature Range Plug Type Electrical UEN2320A TSX2320EA 23.3 cu. ft., 659L -20°C NEMA 5-20 115V 60Hz UEN2320D TSX2320ED 23.3 cu. ft., 659L -20°C NEMA 6-15 208/230V 60Hz UEN3020A TSX3020EA 29.2 cu. ft., 826L -20°C NEMA 5-15 115V 60Hz UEN3020D TSX3020ED 29.2 cu. ft., 826L -20°C NEMA 6-15 208/230V 60Hz
- ¹ FREE Ground Shipping is given on all online products shipping within the Contiguous U.S. to a commercial address. The following solely applies to any 230-volt unit:
- — Initially, units direct-ship from the manufacturers' warehouse to our cross-dock location for FREE.
- — A flat $75.00 cross-docking package handling cost will apply without any exemption.
- — Additional fees will occur upon leaving our cross-dock location.
- For more information, please contact us.