Thermo Scientific 846-3 Incubator 13.9-cu ft | 396L
- 220 volts, 50 hertz — Product is obsolete — Thermo Scientific has depleted all of its stock inventory
- Grow plants in the classroom with the Thermo Scientific Plant Growth Chamber, designed for botanical and agricultural research applications including seed germination studies, plant pathology, plant tissue culture studies and plant genetic research.
- Chamber accommodates plant, animal and culture studies in the classroom.
For Your Countertop!
- Ideal for growing plants in the classroom.
- Automatic 24-hour programming with timer.
- Sliding glass doors for easy access and viewing.
- Lighting consists of four fluorescent and three incandescent lamps for various lighting levels (customer supplied.)
- Two interior electrical outlets to easily accommodate other electrical equipment.
- Main power switch, lamp switch, heater output, fan, thermostat and 24 timer/programmer switches all have on/off indicator lights.
- Front control panel can be removed for maintenance without disturbing experiments in progress.
- Model 846 series combine large viewing area, simplified temperature controls and an economical price.
- Black-out panel included.
- Designed to accommodate plant, animal and culture studies in the classroom setting.
Product Size Each Capacity (English) 14.2 cu. ft. Capacity (Metric) 396L Voltage 220V Hertz 50Hz Wattage 800w Weight (English) 236 lb. Weight (Metric) 107kg Height (English) Exterior 38 in. Height (Metric) Exterior 97cm Width (English) Exterior 52 in. Width (Metric) Exterior 132cm Length (English) Exterior 18.5 in. Length (Metric) Exterior 47cm Height (English) Interior 29 in. Height (Metric) Interior 74cm Width (English) Interior 50 in. Width (Metric) Interior 127cm Depth (English) Interior 17 in. Depth (Metric) Interior 43cm Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior 18.5 x 52 x 38 in. (47 x 132 x 97cm) Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 17 x 50 x 29 in. (43 x 127 x 74cm) Electrical Requirements 220V 50Hz