Thermo Scientific TSX3020ED Freezer TSX 29.2-cu ft | 827L
Save Now - Ready for Purchase
- 208-230 volts, 60 hertz — AVAILABLE Brand-new, unused item in its original packaging — Direct / Drop Shipping from Thermo Scientific — FREE GROUND SHIPPING¹
- Thermo Scientific TSX Series high-performance -20°C manual defrost enzyme freezers are designed with features that support sample protection and sustainability objectives for the storage of clinical, laboratory, and enzymes-grade storage requiring -20°C.
- The Series’ V-drive technology is designed to provide temperature uniformity that continually adapts to user patterns, offering significant energy savings without compromising protection.
- Whisper quiet with a sound level of 52 dBA, enabling end users to work alongside the refrigerator without distraction.
- Unique V-drive technology is designed to detect usage patterns such as door openings when a higher compressor speed is needed and periods of stability where the compressor runs at a lower speed, saving energy without compromising protection.
- Up to 50% less energy usage than conventional refrigerant models*.
- Natural, R290 refrigerants, making the TSX Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP).
- Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility.
- Temperature range of -35° to -15°C, factory setpoint at -20°C.
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment*.
- Easy to use microprocessor control with setpoint security and alarms.
- Compatible with wireless monitoring systems and remote alarm contacts.
- Standard door locks provide comfort and assurance.
- Ergonomic door handle.
- Optional chart recorders available.
- *Data on file. Based on comparisons between TSX Series and previous generation Thermo Scientific models.
- Valid in the USA only.
Product Size Each Product Line TSX Series Temperature Range -25°C to -15°C Certifications/Compliance ENERGYSTAR, UL, cUL Capacity (English) 29.2 cu. ft. Capacity (Metric) 827 L Electrical Requirements 208 – 230 V 60 Hz Frequency 60 Hz Amperage 15 A Plug Type NEMA 6-15 Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 28.5 x 30.0 x 58.0 in. ( 72.3 x 76.2 x 147.3 cm) Weight (English) 484 lb. Weight (Metric) 220 kg Shipping Weight (English) 552 lb. Shipping Weight (Metric) 251 kg Display Microprocessor Refrigerant R290 Door Style Solid Shelves 9 Smart View Compatibility Smart-Vue Compatible Chart Recorder Optional Depth (English) Interior 28.5 in. Depth (Metric) Interior 72.3 cm Height (English) Exterior 78.5 in. Height (English) Interior 58.0 in. Height (Metric) Exterior 199.4 cm Height (Metric) Interior 147.3 cm Width (English) Interior 30 in. Width (Metric) Interior 76.2 cm Defrost Manual Width (English) Exterior 34.0 in. Width (Metric) Exterior 86.4 cm Dimensions (DxWxH) Exterior 38.9 x 34.0 x 78.5 in. (99.0 x 86.4 x 199.4 cm) Depth (English) Exterior 38.9 in. Type High-Performance Freezer Depth (Metric) Exterior 99.0 cm
Model Type Capacity Plug Type Temperature Range Electrical TSX2320EA Enzyme 23.3 cu. ft., 659L NEMA 5-15 -15° to -25°C 115V 60Hz TSX2320ED Enzyme 23.3 cu. ft., 659L NEMA 6-15 -15° to -25°C 208-230V 60Hz TSX2320FA 23.3 cu. ft., 659L NEMA 5-15 -15° to -25°C 115V 60Hz TSX2320FD 23.3 cu. ft., 659L NEMA 6-15 -15° to -25°C 208-230V 60Hz TSX3020EA Enzyme 29.2 cu. ft., 827L NEMA 5-15 -15° to -25°C 115V 60Hz TSX3020ED Enzyme 29.2 cu. ft., 827L NEMA 6-15 -15° to -25°C 208-230V 60Hz TSX3020FA 29.2 cu. ft., 827L NEMA 5-15 -15° to -25°C 115V 60Hz TSX3020FD 29.2 cu. ft., 827L NEMA 6-15 -15° to -25°C 208-230V 60Hz
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new Bid.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
- ¹ FREE Ground Shipping is given on all online products shipping within the Contiguous U.S. to a commercial address. The following solely applies to any 230-volt unit:
- — Initially, units direct-ship from the manufacturers' warehouse to our cross-dock location for FREE.
- — A flat $75.00 cross-docking package handling cost will apply without any exemption.
- — Additional fees will occur upon leaving our cross-dock location.
- For more information, please contact us.
- ThermoBid empowers you to make buying easier than ever.
- Select BUY NOW and get the lowest competitive hassle-free price.
- Competitive Price Monitoring Strategy : Updated on 2020-03-24T07:03:40-07:00
- Choose PLACE BID and notify us of the price that wins your business.
- We pay attention to know that what helps you, helps us. Working together is a success.
- Decide the method that best works for you. It's Up To You!
- Is the information entered secured ? Our site uses a COMODO EV SSL Certificate, the strongest encryption on the market from the world's largest certification authority.
You can be sure your sensitive data is safe and secure.
We encourage you to Bid with Confidence.