Thermo Scientific 51026529 Heracell Incubator 150i 5.3-cu ft | 150L
Save Now - Ready for Purchase
- 120 volts, 50/60 hertz — AVAILABLE Brand-new, unused item in its original packaging — Direct / Drop Shipping from Thermo Scientific — FREE GROUND SHIPPING¹
- Protect valuable samples while optimizing cell growth.
- Thermo Scientific Heracell 150i CO2 Incubators with Stainless-Steel Chambers provide the ideal in-vitro environment.
- Clean, reliable and easy to use, they feature fast recovery characteristics and a convenient touchscreen user-interface.
Direct heat chamber:
- 150L (5.3 cu. ft.) electropolished stainless steel chamber with compact footprint, easily stackable.
- Standard left hand door swing, field reversible by qualified service support.
- Minimal, easy-to-clean assembly with smooth inner chamber and rounded corners for easy cleaning.
- In-chamber fan gently distributes conditioned, humidified air throughout the chamber ensuring homogeneous conditions.
In situ sensors and probes designed for precise monitoring:
- Choice of TC (thermal conductivity) CO2 sensor for long, reliable operation or IR (infrared) CO2 sensor for monitoring when humidity and temperature are less predictable.
- Dual temperature probes with over temperature protection.
Rapid response humidity reservoir:
- Directly heated water reservoir designed to provide stable, high relative humidity, preventing culture desiccation.
- Pan-less system provides recovery rates up to 5X faster than traditional water pans.
- Water level sensor indicates when a refill is needed.
ContraCon 90°C moist heat disinfection cycle:
- On-demand cycle simplifies cleaning and eliminates the need to separately autoclave components.
- Operation is push-button simple and does not require removal of sensors or other components.
- Independently validated to eliminate a wide range contaminants including bacteria, molds, fungal spores, and mycoplasmas.
Intuitive, interactive iCAN touchscreen control:
- Bright LED screen allows monitoring of all incubator interactions.
- Provides visibility to changes in culture environment with performance trend graphing, error and usage logs.
- Convenient on-screen user prompts and reminders for easy navigation.
- Selectable languages simplify operation: English, Spanish, German, French, and Italian.
Wireless Monitoring Solution:
- Thermo Scientific DeviceLink HUB, our easy-to-install solution, works with the Thermo Fisher Cloud to monitor conditions inside your CO2 incubators.
- DeviceLink HUB monitors chamber temperature, gas levels, alarms, and alerts from the incubator data output connection, RS-232 or USB.
- Alarms and notifications are also sent to the user by email and mobile push notification.
- DeviceLink HUB is an optional accessory for models with the iCAN touchscreen interface.
- DeviceLink HUB is available in the following regions:
- United States and Canada.
- 28 members of the European Union.
- Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland.
- To configure 230V models to tri-gas with O2 control, please order 51900739 for 1-21% and 51900740 for 5-90% control.
Product Size Each Chamber Material Electropolished stainless steel CO2 Concentration Range 0 to 20% CO2 Sensor Technology TC sensor Oxygen Control 5-90% Humidity Delivery Integrated water reservoir Relative Humidity >90% at 37°C Temperature Range (Metric) Ambient +3° to 55°C Data Outputs RS232 Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 20.9 x 18.5 x 23.9 in. (53 x 47 x 60.7cm) Capacity 5.3 cu. ft., 150L Electrical Requirements 120V 50/60Hz Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior 30.8 x 25.1 x 24.1 in. (78.2 x 63.7 x 86.7cm) Description Single Tri-gas 150L incubator, 5-90% Net Weight 154 lb, 70kg
Model Series CO2 Sensor Technology Oxygen Control Chamber Electrical 51026408 150i TC Sensor Hypoxic 1-21% Single 120V 50/60Hz 51026410 150i TC Sensor Hypoxic 1-21% Single 120V 50/60Hz 51026402 150i IR Sensor Hypoxic 1-21% Single 120V 50/60Hz 51026537 150i IR Sensor Hypoxic 1-21% Single 120V 50/60Hz 51026529 150i TC Sensor Hyperoxic 5-90% Single 120V 50/60Hz 51026536 150i TC Sensor Hyperoxic 5-90% Single 120V 50/60Hz 51026538 150i IR Sensor Hyperoxic 5-90% Single 120V 50/60Hz 51026530 150i IR Sensor Hyperoxic 5-90% Single 120V 50/60Hz
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new Bid.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
- ThermoBid empowers you to make buying easier than ever.
- Select BUY NOW and get the lowest competitive hassle-free price.
- Competitive Price Monitoring Strategy : Updated on 2020-06-25T07:03:40-07:00
- Choose PLACE BID and notify us of the price that wins your business.
- We pay attention to know that what helps you, helps us. Working together is a success.
- Decide the method that best works for you. It's Up To You!
- Is the information entered secured ? Our site uses a COMODO EV SSL Certificate, the strongest encryption on the market from the world's largest certification authority.
You can be sure your sensitive data is safe and secure.
We encourage you to Bid with Confidence.