Thermo Scientific 50144908 Heracell Incubator 160i VIOS 5.8-cu ft | 165L
- 120 volts, 50/60 hertz — Product no longer available — Thermo Scientific recommends suggested replacement
- Achieve your next breakthrough.
- The Thermo Scientific Heracell VIOS 160i CO2 Incubator is specifically designed to deliver the performance reliability, ease of operation, and value required to support a range of culturing needs from basic research to the demanding, leading-edge applications, so you're ready for whatever comes next.
- Better solutions for optimal cell growth.
- Get added culturing flexibility with our CO2 incubators with variable oxygen control (tri-gas).
Direct heat chamber:
- 165L (5.8 cu.ft.) 100% solid copper chamber with compact footprint, easily stackable.
- Standard left hand door swing, field reversible by qualified service support.
THRIVE active airflow:
- In-chamber fan gently distributes clean, humidified air throughout the chamber ensuring homogeneous conditions.
- Fast recovery of all parameters in 10 minutes or less for stable culturing conditions.
- Auto-stop function disables fan operation during door openings to minimize air exchange.
- ISO Class 5 HEPA filtration.
- In-chamber HEPA continuously filters the entire chamber air volume every 60 seconds.
- ISO Class 5 clean room air quality is achieved in the culture chamber within 5 minutes.
- Continuous protection minimizes airborne contaminants settling on interior surfaces.
Covered Integrated humidity reservoir:
- Directly heated water reservoir provides stable high relative humidity levels, preventing culture desiccation.
- Cover limits particles and spilled media from settling into the reservoir, keeping water clean.
- Separating water provides a condensation free incubation chamber, limiting areas for contaminants to breed.
- 5X faster humidity recovery than traditional water pan designs.
- Easy water handling: humidity reservoir may be filled or drained without removing shelves or cultures.
- Water level sensor indicates when a refill is needed.
Steri-Run on-demand high temperature sterilization cycle:
- Independently validated overnight cycle ensures complete elimination of all biological contaminants.
- 180°C cycle designed for uniform 12-log sterilization on all chamber surfaces.
- Simplifies cleaning and eliminates the need for separate autoclaving and reassembly of components.
Intuitive, interactive iCAN touchscreen control:
- Bright LED screen to monitor all incubator interactions.
- Provides visibility to changes in culture environment with performance trend graphing, error and usage logs.
- Convenient on-screen user prompts and reminders for easy navigation.
- Selectable languages simplify operation: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese and Mandarin.
Wireless Monitoring Solution:
- Thermo Scientific DeviceLink HUB, our easy-to-install solution, works with the Thermo Fisher Cloud to monitor conditions inside your CO2 incubators.
- DeviceLink HUB monitors chamber temperature, gas levels, alarms, and alerts from the incubator data output connection, RS-232 or USB.
- Alarms and notifications are also sent to the user by email and mobile push notification.
- DeviceLink HUB is an optional accessory for models with the iCAN touchscreen interface.
- DeviceLink HUB is available in the following regions:
- United States and Canada.
- 28 members of the European Union.
- Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland.
In situ sensors and probes designed for precise control:
- Dual temperature probes for over temperature protection with operational back up.
- Thermal conductivity (TC) CO2 sensor with rH compensation designed for fast recovery and stable operation.
- To configure 230V models to tri-gas with O2 control, please order 51901145 for 1-21% and 51901146 for 5-90% control.
Product Size Each Chamber Material 100% solid copper CO2 Concentration Range 1 to 20% CO2 Sensor Technology TC180 sensor Oxygen Control Not Included Humidity Delivery Covered integrated water reservoir Relative Humidity =93% at 37°C Temperature Range (Metric) Ambient +3° to 55°C Data Outputs USB, and optional 4-20mA Certifications/Compliance CE, CSA Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 22.7 x 18.5 x 23.9 in. (57.6 x 47 x 60.7cm) per chamber Capacity 5.8 cu. ft., 165L per chamber Electrical Requirements 120V 50/60Hz Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior 34.6 x 25.1 x 35.4 in. (88 x 63.7 x 90cm) per chamber Description Dual 165L Stack, 2 x 51030282 with stacking adapter and rollerbase Net Weight 183 lb, 83kg per chamber
Model Series CO2 Sensor Technology Oxygen Control Chamber Electrical 51033584replaces 51030961This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i TC180 Sensor Not Included Single 100V 50/60Hz 51033546replaces 51030284This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i TC180 Sensor Not Included Single 120V 50/60Hz 51033548replaces 51030286This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i TC180 Sensor Not Included Single 230V 50/60Hz 50162970replaces 50144908This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i TC180 Sensor Not Included Dual 120V 50/60Hz 50163007replaces 50145503This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i TC180 Sensor Not Included Dual 230V 50/60Hz 51033722replaces 51030408This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i TC180 Sensor Hypoxic 1-21% Single 120V 50/60Hz 51030409 VIOS 160i TC180 Sensor Hyperoxic 5-90% Single 120V 50/60Hz 51033556replaces 51030401This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i IR180Si Sensor Not Included Single 120V 50/60Hz 51033558replaces 51030476This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i IR180Si Sensor Not Included Single 230V 50/60Hz 50162972replaces 50145516This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i IR180Si Sensor Not Included Dual 120V 50/60Hz 50163009replaces 50145517This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i IR180Si Sensor Not Included Dual 230V 50/60Hz 51033723replaces 51030410This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i IR180Si Sensor Hypoxic 1-21% Single 120V 50/60Hz 51030411 VIOS 160i IR180Si Sensor Hyperoxic 5-90% Single 120V 50/60Hz