Thermo Scientific 51028132 Heratherm Incubator IGS180 6.8-cu ft | 194L
Save Now - Ready for Purchase
- 230 volts, 50/60 hertz — AVAILABLE Brand-new, unused item in its original packaging — Direct / Drop Shipping from Thermo Scientific to our Cross-Dock Location.
- Perform a range of general applications with Thermo Scientific Heratherm General Protocol Microbiological Incubators.
- Thermo Scientific Heratherm General Protocol Incubator line is designed with sample safety in mind, for applications in pharmaceutical, medical, food and research laboratories.
- Gravity convection provides gentle air flow and minimal drying out.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel chamber (AISI 430).
- Intuitive user interface for setting temperature.
- Large, easy to read vacuum fluorescent display.
- Exceptionally small footprint.
- Temperature range from ambient 5° to 75°C.
- Internal glass door allows sample viewing without impacting temperature.
- 2 year warranty.
Product Size Each Convection Technology Gravity convection Volume (English) Chamber 6.9 cu. ft. Volume (Metric) Chamber 194L Voltage 230V Hertz 50/60Hz Wattage 710w Weight (English) 143 lb. Weight (Metric) 65kg Amperage 3.1A Control Microprocessor control with vacuum fluorescent display Shelves 2 supplied/ 19 max. Plug Type Country-specific Temperature Range (Metric) Ambient +5° to 75°C Certifications/Compliance CE Marked Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior 29.1 x 25.2 x 36.2 in. (73.8 x 64 x 92cm) Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 23.2 x 18.3 x 27.9 in. (58.9 x 46.4 x 70.8cm) Electrical Requirements 230V 50/60Hz
Model Series Volume Chamber Electrical 51028063 IGS60 2.6 cu. ft., 75L 120V 60Hz 51028130 IGS60 2.6 cu. ft., 75L 230V 50/60Hz 51028064 IGS100 4 cu. ft., 117L 120V 60Hz 51028131 IGS100 4 cu. ft., 117L 230V 50/60Hz 51028065 IGS180 6.9 cu. ft., 194L 120V 60Hz 51028132 IGS180 6.9 cu. ft., 194L 230V 50/60Hz 51029321 IGS400 14.3 cu. ft., 405L 120V 60Hz 51029322 IGS400 14.3 cu. ft., 405L 230V 50/60Hz 51029333 IGS750 26.4 cu. ft, 747L 120V 60Hz 51029334 IGS750 26.4 cu. ft, 747L 230V 50/60Hz
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new Bid.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
- ¹ FREE Ground Shipping is given on all online products shipping within the Contiguous U.S. to a commercial address. The following solely applies to any 230-volt unit:
- — Initially, units direct-ship from the manufacturers' warehouse to our cross-dock location for FREE.
- — A flat $75.00 cross-docking package handling cost will apply without any exemption.
- — Additional fees will occur upon leaving our cross-dock location.
- For more information, please contact us.
- ThermoBid empowers you to make buying easier than ever.
- Select BUY NOW and get the lowest competitive hassle-free price.
- Competitive Price Monitoring Strategy : Updated on 2020-03-24T07:03:40-07:00
- Choose PLACE BID and notify us of the price that wins your business.
- We pay attention to know that what helps you, helps us. Working together is a success.
- Decide the method that best works for you. It's Up To You!
- Is the information entered secured ? Our site uses a COMODO EV SSL Certificate, the strongest encryption on the market from the world's largest certification authority.
You can be sure your sensitive data is safe and secure.
We encourage you to Bid with Confidence.