Thermo Scientific 20EREETSA Refrigerator 20-cu ft | 566.3L
- 115 volts, 60 hertz — Please take note that this product has been made OBSOLETE and is no longer available from Thermo Scientific.
- Prevent the triggering of an explosion inside or outside the unit with Thermo Scientific Explosion-Proof Refrigerators, suitable for use in Class I, Division I Group C and D hazardous environments.
- Thermostat and compressor components are isolated within a vapor-proof enclosure, and electrical connections are hardwired to prevent sparking and accidental disconnection.
- Hydraulic thermostat.
- Manual defrost.
- Magnetic vinyl gaskets for positive door seal.
- CFC-free insulation and refrigerant.
Product Size Each Access Security Door Lock Certifications/Compliance UL listed meets NFPA 45 and 70 Color White Control Mechanical Thermostat/Outside, On Top Of Unit, In Blue Housing Description Explosion-Proof Refrigerator Current 5 Amps/575 Watts Amperage 5.0A Capacity 20.0 cu. ft. / 566.34L Capacity (English) 20.0 cu. ft. Capacity (Metric) 566.34L Casters 2 Adjustable Feet In Front, 2 Fixed Pads In Rear Defrost Manual Defrost Compressor Bottom Mounted Display Temperature Display – None Door Count 1(1 compartment) Door Style Hinged, Opens Left to Right, Non-Reversible Exterior Finish Epoxy Coated Steel Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior 32.13 x 34 x 73.13 in. (81.6 x 86.4 x 186.1cm) Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 23.8 x 27.8 x 57.8 in. (60.3 x 70.5 x 146.7 cm) Hertz 60Hz Interior Finish ABS Plastic Epoxy Coated Steel Insulation Polyurethane Foam Plug Type Not Provided Shipping Weight (English) 283 lb. Shelves 4 Fixed Shelves, 6 Fixed Door Shelves Refrigerant R134a,100% CFC Free Shipping Weight (Metric) 128kg Temperature Range (Metric) 1°C to 12°C Type Explosion Proof Refrigerator Voltage 115V Electrical Requirements 115V 60Hz Warranty 13 Months Parts and Labor For Use With (Application) Indoor Cold Storage Of Materials In Class I, Division I Group C and D, Class I Zone 1 Group IIB Environments Typical Lifetime 10 Years Min. Clearance 3 in. On Sides, 3 in. At Back, 3 in. On Top Lighting Interior – none Temperature (Setpoint) Adjustable Set Point – Yes