Thermo Scientific 20ERCETSA Refrigerator 20-cu ft | 566.3L
- 115 volts, 60 hertz — Please take note that this product has been made OBSOLETE and is no longer available from Thermo Scientific.
- Prevent the triggering of an explosion inside or outside the unit with Thermo Scientific Explosion-Proof Refrigerators, suitable for use in Class I, Division I Group C and D hazardous environments.
- Thermostat and compressor components are isolated within a vapor-proof enclosure, and electrical connections are hardwired to prevent sparking and accidental disconnection.
- Hydraulic thermostat.
- Manual defrost.
- Magnetic vinyl gaskets for positive door seal.
- CFC-free insulation and refrigerant.
Product Size Each Access Security Door Lock Certifications/Compliance cCSAus Color White Control Mechanical Thermostat/Outside, On Top Of Unit, In Blue Housing Description Corrosion Resistant, Explosion-Proof Refrigerator Current 5 Amps/575 Watts Capacity (English) 20 cu. ft. Capacity (Metric) 566.34L Exterior Finish Epoxy Coated Steel Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior 32.13 x 34 x 73.13 in. (81.6 x 86.4 x 186.1cm) Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 23.8 x 27.8 x 57.8 in. (60.3 x 70.5 x 146.7 cm) Plug Type Not Provided Temperature Range 1° to 12°C Type Explosion-Proof Refrigerator Voltage 115V Doors 1(1 compartment) Electrical Requirements 115V 60Hz Interior Epoxy Coated Steel Warranty Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details For Use With (Application) Indoor Cold Storage Of Materials In Class I, Division I Group C and D, Class I Zone 1 Group IIB Environments Typical Lifetime 10 Years Min. Clearance 3 in. On Sides, 3 in. At Back, 3 in. On Top Lighting Interior – No Temperature (Setpoint) Adjustable Amperage 5A Casters Adjustable Leveling Feet Compressor Bottom Mounted Display Temperature Display – None Hertz 60Hz Insulation Polyurethane Foam Refrigerant R134a, 100% CFC Free Shelves 4 Fixed Shelves Shipping Weight (English) 230 lb. Shipping Weight (Metric) 104.3kg Defrost Manual Door Style Hinged, Open Left to Right, Non-Reversible