Thermo Scientific 51028134 Heratherm Incubator IMH100 3.6-cu ft | 104L
Save Now - Ready for Purchase
- 230 volts, 50/60 hertz — AVAILABLE Brand-new, unused item in its original packaging — Direct / Drop Shipping from Thermo Scientific to our Cross-Dock Location.
- Perform drying applications with Thermo Scientific Heratherm Advance Protocol Microbiological Incubators, which include dual convection technology and deliver excellent temperature consistency.
- These incubators are an effective and flexible tool in the lab, to be used for multiple applications.
- Dual convection for application versatility—fan speed adjustable from 0 to 100%.
- Advanced digital timer for daily or weekly ON / OFF cycles.
- Internal socket (120V models only) allows the use of equipment, such as shakers or stirrers, inside the unit.
- Easy to clean, corrosion-resistant stainless-steel interior (AISI 304).
- Intuitive user interface for setting temperature.
- Large, easy to read vacuum fluorescent display.
- Exceptionally small footprint.
- Broad temperature range from 5°C above ambient to 105°C—suitable for drying applications.
- Temperature uniformity of ±0.6 (Fan off) and between ±0.2°C and ±0.4C (Fan full speed) (measured at 37°C).
- Temperature stability of ±0.1°C (measured at 37°C).
- Internal glass door allows sample viewing without impacting temperature.
- Products only available in North America.
- 2 year warranty.
Product Size Each Convection Technology Dual convection Volume (English) Chamber 3.67 cu. ft. Volume (Metric) Chamber 104L Voltage 230V Hertz 50/60Hz Height (English) Exterior 32.3 in. Height (Metric) Exterior 82cm Width (English) Exterior 25.2 in. Width (Metric) Exterior 64cm Length (English) Exterior 22.2 in. Length (Metric) Exterior 56.5cm Height (English) Interior 23.9 in. Height (Metric) Interior 60.8cm Width (English) Interior 18.3 in. Width (Metric) Interior 46.4cm Depth (English) Interior 14.5 in. Depth (Metric) Interior 36.8cm Wattage 1100w Weight (English) 123 lb. Weight (Metric) 56kg Amperage 4.8A Control Microprocessor control with vacuum fluorescent display Timer weekly / real time / hour Temperature Uniformity ±0.6°C Temperature Stability ±0.1°C Shelves 2 supplied/ 16 max. Max. Shelf Load 55 lb. Plug Type Plug type provided based on country Temperature Range (Metric) ambient +5° to 105°C Exterior Finish Coated Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior 22.2 x 25.2 x 32.3 in. (56.5 x 64 x 82cm) Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 14.5 x 18.3 x 23.9 in. (36.8 x 46.4 x 60.8cm) Electrical Requirements 230V 50/60Hz
Model Series Volume Chamber Exterior Finish Electrical 51028066 IMH60 2.3 cu. ft., 66L Coated 120V 60Hz 51028133 IMH60 2.3 cu. ft., 66L Coated 230V 50/60Hz 51028717 IMH60 SS 2.3 cu. ft., 66L Stainless steel 230V 50/60Hz 51028067 IMH100 3.67 cu. ft., 104L Coated 120V 60Hz 51028134 IMH100 3.67 cu. ft., 104L Coated 230V 50/60Hz 51028718 IMH100 SS 3.67 cu. ft., 104L Stainless steel 230V 50/60Hz 51028068 IMH180 6.3 cu. ft., 178L Coated 120V 60Hz 51028135 IMH180 6.3 cu. ft., 178L Coated 230V 50/60Hz 51028719 IMH180 SS 6.3 cu. ft., 178L Stainless steel 230V 50/60Hz
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new Bid.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
- ¹ FREE Ground Shipping is given on all online products shipping within the Contiguous U.S. to a commercial address. The following solely applies to any 230-volt unit:
- — Initially, units direct-ship from the manufacturers' warehouse to our cross-dock location for FREE.
- — A flat $75.00 cross-docking package handling cost will apply without any exemption.
- — Additional fees will occur upon leaving our cross-dock location.
- For more information, please contact us.
- ThermoBid empowers you to make buying easier than ever.
- Select BUY NOW and get the lowest competitive hassle-free price.
- Competitive Price Monitoring Strategy : Updated on 2020-03-24T07:03:40-07:00
- Choose PLACE BID and notify us of the price that wins your business.
- We pay attention to know that what helps you, helps us. Working together is a success.
- Decide the method that best works for you. It's Up To You!
- Is the information entered secured ? Our site uses a COMODO EV SSL Certificate, the strongest encryption on the market from the world's largest certification authority.
You can be sure your sensitive data is safe and secure.
We encourage you to Bid with Confidence.