Thermo Scientific D0805 Bantam Deionizer
- 240 volts, 50/60 hertz — Brand-New + Direct / Drop Shipping¹ + Includes Warranty = from Thermo Scientific
- Customize the Thermo Scientific Bantam Deionizer to your specific application by selecting the appropriate cartridge.
- An ideal choice for an economical way to deionize water, this deionizer allows you to easily view resistivity directly from the unit.
- Ideal for applications requiring up to 38L/hr. of purified water.
- Point-of-use polishing of pretreated water or single-stage treatment of tap water.
- Direct-reading purity monitor.
- Mounts on benchtop or wall.
- 3' (91cm) inlet tubing.
- Cartridges (sold separately).
- Designed for nonpressurized applications.
- Output water must be diverted to an atmospherically vented receptacle; no back pressure can be accepted.
Product Size Each Flow Rate Up to 38L/hr Description Bantam Deionizer, 240V Feedwater Pressure 0.35 to 4.9kg/cm² (5 to 70psi) Height (English) 28.5 in. Height (Metric) 72cm Hertz 50/60Hz Inlet Pressure 5 to 70psi Length (English) 8.75 in. Length (Metric) 22cm Model Bantam Deionizer Resistivity 25,000 to 18,000,000O·cm Voltage 240V Width (English) 6 in. Width (Metric) 15cm Dimensions (L x W x H) 8.75 x 6 x 28.5 in. (22 x 15 x 72cm) Electrical Requirements 240V 50/60Hz
Model Type Inlet Pressure Resistivity Electrical D0805 Bantam Deionizer 5 to 70psi 25,000 to 18,000,000O·cm 240V 50/60Hz D0800 Bantam Deionizer 5 to 70psi 25,000 to 18,000,000O·cm 120V 50/60Hz