Economical way to deionize water and easily view resistivity directly from unit.
Model Type Inlet Pressure Resistivity Electrical D0805 Bantam Deionizer 5 to 70psi 25,000 to 18,000,000O·cm 240V 50/60Hz D0800 Bantam Deionizer 5 to 70psi 25,000 to 18,000,000O·cm 120V 50/60Hz
- Customize the Thermo Scientific Bantam Deionizer to your specific application by selecting the appropriate cartridge.
- An ideal choice for an economical way to deionize water, this deionizer allows you to easily view resistivity directly from the unit.
- Ideal for applications requiring up to 38L/hr. of purified water.
- Point-of-use polishing of pretreated water or single-stage treatment of tap water.
- Direct-reading purity monitor.
- Mounts on benchtop or wall.
- 3' (91cm) inlet tubing.
- Cartridges (sold separately).
- Designed for nonpressurized applications.
- Output water must be diverted to an atmospherically vented receptacle; no back pressure can be accepted.
- Out of Stock
- Cartridge & Filter Systems, Thermo Scientific Bantam Deionizers, Thermo Scientific Lab Instruments & Equipment, Water Purification
- Thermo Scientific D0805 Bantam Deionizer
- 240 volts, 50/60 hertz —
- Read more