Thermo Scientific XBF40D-MD Freezer 28.8-cu ft | 816L
Switch & Pay via Wire Transfer? Enjoy 3.5% Off
- 208-230 volts, 60 hertz — Brand-New + Direct / Drop Shipping¹ + Includes Warranty = from Thermo Scientific
- Rapidly freeze plasma with the new Thermo Scientific XBF40D-MD -40°C Blast Freezer —a breakthrough sample preparation device for use prior to cold storage.
- Your freezer is not a sample preparation device.
- Ultra-low and laboratory-grade freezers are designed to maintain samples at cold temperatures for long-term storage.
- They are not designed for and do not have the speed or refrigeration capacity to rapidly freeze plasma and other critical storage.
- Using the new XBF40D-MD for rapid cooling reduces the stress on your sample storage freezer, and freezes your plasma quickly and efficiently.
- Flexible Design: The XBF accommodates staggered loads of plasma bags and boxes.
- Accelerated air flow: A large, forced-air circulation freezes plasma – fast!
- Self-contained refrigeration system: Unlike previous generation blast freezers, the XBF40D-MD is a plug and play requiring no customized installation and no remote compressors.
- Trusted: All XBF40D-MD freezers are manufactured with pride with high-quality materials and high-performance technology.
- Durable, cold-rolled steel exterior.
- Outer door, multi-point gaskets, maximizing temperature and security.
- Polystyrene insulated inner doors featuring rare-earth magnets.
- High-performance, forced-air circulation.
- Versatile cabinet interior with adjustable stainless steel shelves.
- Standard access port.
- Easy to use digital controller.
- Easy to remove, washable filter.
- Single Stage R404A air-cooled 2.5HP compressor.
- Vacuum insulation panels and high density water-blown polyurethane foam.
- Available in 60Hz regions only.
- The XBF40-MD is listed as a Class II medical device (product code KSE) with the US FDA, which is required for this application.
Product Size Each Capacity (Metric) Freezer 418L Certifications/Compliance Listed as a Class II medical device (product code KSE) with the US FDA, which is required for this application Description XBF40D-MD Blast Freezer for Plasma Capacity (English) 28.8 cu. ft. Capacity (Metric) 815L Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior 38.4 x 43.6 x 78 in. (96 x 109 x 196cm) Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 28.22 x 34.4 x 51.23 in. (71.1 x 87.4 x 130.1cm) Plug Type NEMA 6-20 Temperature Range -40°C Type Blast Freezer Voltage 208-230V 208-230V Doors 1 outer, 5 inner Electrical Requirements 208/230V 60Hz Amperage 16A Breaker 20A Cabinet Material Cold-rolled steel Capacity (English) Freezer 14.8 cu. ft. Depth (English) Interior 28.22 in. Depth (Metric) Interior 71.1cm Height (English) Exterior 78 in. Height (English) Interior 51.23 in. Height (Metric) Exterior 196cm Height (Metric) Interior 130.1cm Hertz 60Hz Length (English) Exterior 38.4 in. Length (Metric) Exterior 96cm Refrigerant Single Stage R404A air-cooled 2.5HP compressor Shelves 2 adjustable Shipping Weight (English) 732 lb. Shipping Weight (Metric) 322kg Width (English) Interior 34.4 in. Width (Metric) Interior 87.4cm Cabinet Type Upright Defrost Manual Door Style Solid steel (outer), polystyrene (inner) Width (English) Exterior 43.6 in. Width (Metric) Exterior 109cm
Model Capacity Temperature Range Plug Type Electrical XBF40D-MD 28.8 cu. ft., 815L -40°C NEMA 6-20 208/230V 60Hz