Thermo Scientific 3960 Forma Environmental Chamber 29-cu ft | 821.2L
Switch & Pay via Wire Transfer? Enjoy 5% Off
- 115 volts, 50/60 hertz — Brand-New + Direct / Drop Shipping¹ + Includes Warranty = from Thermo Scientific
- Perform many clinical applications, including elevated temperature stability and shelf-life testing with Thermo Scientific Forma 3960 Series Environmental Chambers.
- These chambers feature a horizontal laminar airflow system, stainless-steel interior and microprocessor controls for a high-performance, high-capacity unit.
- True laminar airflow through side plenums for extremely tight temperature uniformity.
- Sophisticated microprocessor controls for constant display of temperature.
- Alphanumeric message center for ease of setup and programming.
- Access ports, locking casters and alarm contacts.
- Capacity: 29 cu. ft. (821.2L) for high volumes and a broad range of products.
- Operating temperature range: 5°C above ambient to 60°C (140°F).
- Directed airflow system promotes an ideal growth environment.
- Positive pressure feed plenum and negative pressure return plenum direct air across surface of each solid shelf.
- Feed plenum cannot be blocked by chamber contents.
Intuitive, Powerful Enviro-Scan Control:
- Unit offers precise control without complicated programming.
- Operating modes include Run, Setpoint, Calibration and System Configuration.
- Easy-to-read display offers convenient, continuous monitoring.
- Audible/visual under- and over-temperature alarms offer peace of mind.
- Data outputs allow connection to in-house monitor/alarm system to track chamber conditions.
- Exterior cabinet: 18-gauge. cold-rolled steel, powder coated for durability; resists scratches and chipping.
- Heated glass door for minimal condensation and a clear view.
- 2" (5.1cm) thick fiberglass cabinet insulation for maximum product thermal protection.
- Solid, stainless-steel interior for long life and minimized equipment costs.
- Five heavy-duty, solid stainless-steel shelves, adjustable on 2" (5.1cm) centers.
- Swivel locking casters for easy mobility.
- Leveling feet provide stability and added safety.
- Thru-wall access ports on right and left chamber sides for probes, sensors, etc.
- Interior GFCI duplex receptacle on 115V Model (single European 230V CEE 7 on 230V Model) for shakers, cell rollers, and other equipment.
- Exterior receptacle on upper-right side of control panel for connecting optional recorder or other equipment.
- Reinforced floor/shelf components are available for shakers, cell rollers, or other heavy equipment or product loads inside chamber.
- Units also available with chart recorders.
Product Size Each Capacity (English) 29 cu. ft. Capacity (Metric) 821.2L Voltage 115V Hertz 50/60Hz Door Style Heated, triple pane, tempered glass exterior Height (English) Exterior 80 in. Length (English) Exterior 33 in. Width (English) Exterior 38 in. Height (Metric) Exterior 203.2cm Length (Metric) Exterior 83.8cm Width (Metric) Exterior 78.7cm Height (English) Interior 60 in. Width (English) Interior 31 in. Depth (English) Interior 27 in. Height (Metric) Interior 152.4 Width (Metric) Interior 78.7cm Depth (Metric) Interior 68.8cm Chamber Material Type 304, 2B finish, stainless steel Cabinet Material Cold-rolled steel, powder coated Amperage 9A Wattage 150w Net Weight (English) 500 lb. Net Weight (Metric) 226.8kg Shipping Weight (English) 660 lb. Shipping Weight (Metric) 299.4kg Shelves 5 supplied, 26 max. Length (English) Shelf 25.8 in. Width (English) Shelf 30.6 in. Length (Metric) Shelf 65.5cm Width (Metric) Shelf 77.7cm Capacity (English) Shelf 30 lb. Capacity (Metric) Shelf 13.6kg Temperature Range (Metric) 5°C above ambient to 60°C Temperature Control Enviro-Scan Microprocessor Temperature Sensitivity ±0.1°C Temperature Uniformity ±0.4° at 30°C (86°F); ±0.3° at 37°C (98.6°F); ±0.5° at 45°C (113°F) Temperature Sensor Precision thermistor (over temperature and control); independent thermostat (over temperature safety) Ports Two 2.4 in. (6.1cm) I.D., one on each side Insulation 2 in. (5.1cm) fiberglass Certifications/Compliance UL listed, CE marked Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior 33 x 38 x 80 in. (83.8 x 78.7 x 203.2cm) Electrical Requirements 115V 50/60Hz