Thermo Scientific 3951 Incubator 29-cu ft | 821.2L
Switch & Pay via Wire Transfer? Enjoy 3.5% Off
- 200/230 volts, 50/60 hertz — Brand-New from Thermo Scientific + Ready to Ship² from our Cross-Dock Location
- Culture large volumes of patient samples for bacterial growth, perform short-term growth studies and work with large volume products.
- The Thermo Scientific Large-Capacity Reach-In CO2 Incubator offers a broad range of built-in features that provide optimal flexibility.
- This unit provides elevated RH to prevent product desiccation in medium-term cultures and maintains temperature uniformity, even when equipment (cell rollers, rockers, shakers, spinners, stirrers) is installed in the chamber.
Direct Heat Chamber
- Larger 821L (29 cu. ft.) capacity easily accommodates shakers, stirrers, roller bottles, and other related equipment for high throughput applications.
- Direct horizontal laminar airflow system is designed to promote the ideal growth environment.
- Heated triple-pane glass door minimizes condensation and permits a clear view.
- Two thru-wall access ports (on right and left sidewalls) allow addition of probes, sensors, and power cords.
- Polished stainless steel interior and heavy-duty, solid stainless steel shelves are easy- to-clean and corrosion resistant.
- Interior and exterior accessory receptacles provide a convenient power source.
- Swivel locking casters ensure easy mobility for installation and cleaning.
In situ Sensors and Probes Designed for Precise Monitoring
- TC (thermal conductivity) CO2 sensor for long, reliable operation.
- Dual temperature probes with over temperature protection.
Flexible, Easy-to-Use rH system
- 3 rH system settings: off, medium, high.
- 3 water fill options: automatic, semi-automatic, ergonomic manual.
Enviro-Scan Microprocessor Control
- Easy-to-use, alphanumeric LED display.
- Flexible, intuitive controls with message center including process and alarm status messages.
- Configurable audible on/off, access code, tracking low and high alarms.
Product Size Each Chamber Material Polished stainless steel CO2 Concentration Range 0 to 20% CO2 Sensor Technology TC sensor Oxygen Control Not Available Humidity Delivery 15L integrated humidity reservoir Relative Humidity Off, med. >80%, high >90% Temperature Range (Metric) Ambient +5° to 50°C Data Outputs Optional 4-20mA Certifications/Compliance CE, UL, cUL Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 27 x 31 x 60 in. (68.5 x 78.7 x 152.4cm) Capacity 29 cu. ft., 821L Electrical Requirements 200/230V 50/60Hz Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior 33 x 38 x 80 in. (83.8 x 96.5 x 203.2cm) Description Single 821L incubator Net Weight 500 lb, 226.8kg