Thermo Scientific 3608-5 Lab-Line Oven 0.7-cu ft | 19.8L
Switch & Pay via Wire Transfer? Enjoy 3.5% Off
- 120 volts, 50/60 hertz — Brand-New + Direct / Drop Shipping¹ + Includes Warranty = from Thermo Scientific
- Achieve maximum temperatures of 220°C (428°F) with Thermo Scientific Vacuum Ovens, while benefiting from two control configurations and display options.
- These ovens feature independent vacuum and purge needle valves.
- Radiant warm-wall heating system optimizes uniformity and conserves chamber space for drying, curing, vacuum embedding and plating applications.
- 3 convenient chamber sizes: 12.5L (0.44 cu.ft.), 19.8L (0.7 cu.ft.), 65.1L (2.3 cu.ft.).
- Temperature Range: Ambient +10° to 220°C.
- Hydraulic thermostat temperature control with dial thermometer (5°C increments); medium and large units available with LED display (1°C increments).
- Polycarbonate safety shield protects door glass.
- Silicone door gasket and positive latch door maintain seal at all vacuum levels – use of vacuum grease is recommended.
- Vacuum and air lines are corrosion-resistant stainless-steel tubing for optimum chamber cleanliness and long-term performance.
- Two removable stacking aluminum shelves.
- Powder-coated heavy-gauge steel exterior for durability.
- Radiant warm-wall heating system helps optimize uniformity and conserve chamber space; 3 in.(7.6cm) glass wool insulation prevents heat loss.
Small 3606 Models
- Top-mounted independent evacuation and venting vacuum fittings.
Medium and large 3608 and 3618 Models
- Front-mounted three-way valve for evacuation, venting and purging of inert gases (e.g. Nitrogen or Argon) with vacuum fittings on the front of the unit.
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction
- Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.
Product Size Each Capacity 0.7 cu.ft., 19.8L Amperage 5A Description 19.8L (0.7 cu. ft.); 120V; 600w; 5A; LED display Cabinet Material Powder-coated heavy-gauge steel Capacity (Metric) 19.8L Capacity (English) 0.7 cu.ft. Chamber Material Stainless steel Depth (English) Interior 12 in. Depth (Metric) Interior 30cm Display LED with 1°C increments Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 12 x 10 x 10 in. (30 x 25 x 25cm) Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior 16 x 19.8 x 16.25 in. (40 x 50 x 41cm) Height (English) Exterior 16.25 in. Height (English) Interior 10 in. Height (Metric) Exterior 41cm Hertz 50/60Hz Height (Metric) Interior 25cm Length (English) Exterior 16 in. Length (Metric) Exterior 40cm Shelves 2, Aluminum Shipping Weight (English) 130 lb. Shipping Weight (Metric) 59kg Temperature Range (Metric) Ambient +10° to 220°C Temperature Resolution ±1.0°C Temperature Uniformity ±6.0°C at 100°C 25 ft.Hg Type OTP Vacuum Range 0 to 30 in.Hg Voltage 120V Width (English) Exterior 19.8 in. Wattage 600w Width (Metric) Exterior 50cm Width (English) Interior 10 in. Width (Metric) Interior 25cm Electrical Requirements 120V 50/60Hz
Model Display Capacity Electrical 3606 Dial 0.44 cu. ft., 12.5L 120V 50/60Hz 3606-1CE Dial 0.44 cu. ft., 12.5L 240V 50/60Hz 3608 Dial 0.7 cu. ft., 19.8L 120V 50/60Hz 3608-1CE Dial 0.7 cu. ft., 19.8L 240V 50/60Hz 3608-5 LED 0.7 cu. ft., 19.8L 120V 50/60Hz 3608-6CE LED 0.7 cu. ft., 19.8L 240V 50/60Hz 3618 Dial 2.3 cu. ft., 65.1L 120V 50/60Hz 3618-1CE Dial 2.3 cu. ft., 65.1L 240V 50/60Hz 3618-5 LED 2.3 cu. ft., 65.1L 120V 50/60Hz 3618-6CE LED 2.3 cu. ft., 65.1L 240V 50/60Hz