Thermo Scientific 51030285 Heracell Incubator 160i VIOS 5.8-cu ft | 165L
- 120 volts, 50/60 hertz — Product no longer available — Thermo Scientific recommends suggested replacement
- Achieve your next breakthrough.
- The Thermo Scientific Heracell VIOS 160i CO2 Incubator is specifically designed to deliver the performance reliability, ease of operation, and value required to support a range of culturing needs from basic research to the demanding, leading-edge applications, so you're ready for whatever comes next.
- Better solutions for optimal cell growth.
- Get added culturing flexibility with our CO2 incubators with variable oxygen control (tri-gas).
Direct heat chamber:
- 165L (5.8 cu.ft.) electropolished stainless steel chamber with compact footprint, easily stackable.
- Standard right hand door swing, field reversible by qualified service support.
THRIVE active airflow:
- In-chamber fan gently distributes clean, humidified air throughout the chamber ensuring homogeneous conditions.
- Fast recovery of all parameters in 10 minutes or less for stable culturing conditions.
- Auto-stop function disables fan operation during door openings to minimize air exchange.
ISO Class 5 HEPA filtration:
- In-chamber HEPA continuously filters the entire chamber air volume every 60 seconds.
- ISO Class 5 clean room air quality is achieved in the culture chamber within 5 minutes.
- Continuous protection minimizes airborne contaminants settling on interior surfaces.
Covered Integrated humidity reservoir:
- Directly heated water reservoir provides stable high relative humidity levels, preventing culture desiccation.
- Cover limits particles and spilled media from settling into the reservoir, keeping water clean.
- Separating water provides a condensation free incubation chamber, limiting areas for contaminants to breed.
- 5X faster humidity recovery than traditional water pan designs.
- Easy water handling: humidity reservoir may be filled or drained without removing shelves or cultures.
- Water level sensor indicates when a refill is needed.
Steri-Run on-demand high temperature sterilization cycle:
- Independently validated overnight cycle ensures complete elimination of all biological contaminants.
- 180°C cycle designed for uniform 12-log sterilization on all chamber surfaces.
- Simplifies cleaning and eliminates the need for separate autoclaving and reassembly of components.
Intuitive, interactive iCAN touchscreen control:
- Bright LED screen to monitor all incubator interactions.
- Provides visibility to changes in culture environment with performance trend graphing, error and usage logs.
- Convenient on-screen user prompts and reminders for easy navigation.
- Selectable languages simplify operation: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese and Mandarin.
Wireless Monitoring Solution:
- Thermo Scientific DeviceLink HUB, our easy-to-install solution, works with the Thermo Fisher Cloud to monitor conditions inside your CO2 incubators.
- DeviceLink HUB monitors chamber temperature, gas levels, alarms, and alerts from the incubator data output connection, RS-232 or USB.
- Alarms and notifications are also sent to the user by email and mobile push notification.
- DeviceLink HUB is an optional accessory for models with the iCAN touchscreen interface.
- DeviceLink HUB is available in the following regions:
- United States and Canada.
- 28 members of the European Union.
- Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland.
In situ sensors and probes designed for precise control:
- Dual temperature probes for over temperature protection with operational back up.
- Thermal conductivity (TC) CO2 sensor with rH compensation designed for fast recovery and stable operation.
- To configure 230V models to tri-gas with O2 control, please order 51901145 for 1-21% and 51901146 for 5-90% control.
Product Size Each Chamber Material Electropolished stainless steel CO2 Concentration Range 1 to 20% CO2 Sensor Technology TC180 sensor Oxygen Control Optional 1-21% or 5-90% Humidity Delivery Covered integrated water reservoir Relative Humidity =93% at 37°C Temperature Range (Metric) Ambient +3° to 55°C Data Outputs USB, and optional 4-20mA Certifications/Compliance CE, CSA Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 22.7 x 18.5 x 23.9 in. (57.6 x 47 x 60.7cm) Capacity 5.8 cu. ft., 165L Electrical Requirements 120V 50/60Hz Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior 34.6 x 25.1 x 35.4 in. (88 x 63.7 x 90cm) Description Heracell VIOS 160i CO2 incubator single chamber Net Weight 183 lb, 83kg
Model Series CO2 Sensor Technology Oxygen Control Chamber Electrical 51033547replaces 51030285This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i TC180 Sensor Not Included Single 120V 50/60Hz 51033549replaces 51030287This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i TC180 Sensor Not Included Single 230V 50/60Hz 50162969replaces 50144906This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i TC180 Sensor Not Included Dual 120V 50/60Hz 50163006replaces 50145502This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i TC180 Sensor Not Included Dual 230V 50/60Hz 51030403 VIOS 160i TC180 Sensor Hypoxic 1-21% Single 120V 50/60Hz 51030404 VIOS 160i TC180 Sensor Hyperoxic 5-90% Single 120V 50/60Hz 51033557replaces 51030400This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i IR180Si Sensor Not Included Single 120V 50/60Hz 50162971replaces 50145504This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i IR180Si Sensor Not Included Dual 120V 50/60Hz 50163008replaces 50145515This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i IR180Si Sensor Not Included Dual 230V 50/60Hz 51030405 VIOS 160i IR180Si Sensor Hypoxic 1-21% Single 120V 50/60Hz 51030406 VIOS 160i IR180Si Sensor Hyperoxic 5-90% Single 120V 50/60Hz