Thermo Scientific 51033722 Heracell Incubator 160i VIOS 5.8-cu ft | 165L
Switch & Pay via Wire Transfer? Enjoy 3.5% Off
- 120 volts, 50/60 hertz — Brand-New + Direct / Drop Shipping¹ + Includes Warranty = from Thermo Scientific
- Achieve your next breakthrough.
- The Thermo Scientific Heracell VIOS 160i CO2 Incubator is specifically designed to deliver the performance reliability, ease of operation, and value required to support a range of culturing needs from basic research to the demanding, leading-edge applications, so you're ready for whatever comes next.
- Better solutions for optimal cell growth.
- Get added culturing flexibility with our CO2 incubators with variable oxygen control (tri-gas).
Direct heat chamber:
- 165L (5.8 cu.ft.) 100% solid copper chamber with compact footprint, easily stackable.
- Standard left hand door swing, field reversible by qualified service support.
THRIVE active airflow:
- In-chamber fan gently distributes clean, humidified air throughout the chamber ensuring homogeneous conditions.
- Fast recovery of all parameters in 10 minutes or less for stable culturing conditions.
- Auto-stop function disables fan operation during door openings to minimize air exchange.
- ISO Class 5 HEPA filtration.
- In-chamber HEPA continuously filters the entire chamber air volume every 60 seconds.
- ISO Class 5 clean room air quality is achieved in the culture chamber within 5 minutes.
- Continuous protection minimizes airborne contaminants settling on interior surfaces.
Covered Integrated humidity reservoir:
- Directly heated water reservoir provides stable high relative humidity levels, preventing culture desiccation.
- Cover limits particles and spilled media from settling into the reservoir, keeping water clean.
- Separating water provides a condensation free incubation chamber, limiting areas for contaminants to breed.
- 5X faster humidity recovery than traditional water pan designs.
- Easy water handling: humidity reservoir may be filled or drained without removing shelves or cultures.
- Water level sensor indicates when a refill is needed.
Steri-Run on-demand high temperature sterilization cycle:
- Independently validated overnight cycle ensures complete elimination of all biological contaminants.
- 180°C cycle designed for uniform 12-log sterilization on all chamber surfaces.
- Simplifies cleaning and eliminates the need for separate autoclaving and reassembly of components.
Intuitive, interactive iCAN touchscreen control:
- Bright LED screen to monitor all incubator interactions.
- Provides visibility to changes in culture environment with performance trend graphing, error and usage logs.
- Convenient on-screen user prompts and reminders for easy navigation.
- Selectable languages simplify operation: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese and Mandarin.
Wireless Monitoring Solution:
- Thermo Scientific DeviceLink HUB, our easy-to-install solution, works with the Thermo Fisher Cloud to monitor conditions inside your CO2 incubators.
- DeviceLink HUB monitors chamber temperature, gas levels, alarms, and alerts from the incubator data output connection, RS-232 or USB.
- Alarms and notifications are also sent to the user by email and mobile push notification.
- DeviceLink HUB is an optional accessory for models with the iCAN touchscreen interface.
- DeviceLink HUB is available in the following regions:
- United States and Canada.
- 28 members of the European Union.
- Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland.
In situ sensors and probes designed for precise control:
- Dual temperature probes for over temperature protection with operational back up.
- Thermal conductivity (TC) CO2 sensor with rH compensation designed for fast recovery and stable operation.
- To configure 230V models to tri-gas with O2 control, please order 51901145 for 1-21% and 51901146 for 5-90% control.
Product Size Each Chamber Material 100% solid copper CO2 Concentration Range 1 to 20% CO2 Sensor Technology TC180 sensor Oxygen Control 1-21% Humidity Delivery Covered integrated water reservoir Relative Humidity =93% at 37°C Temperature Range (Metric) Ambient +3° to 55°C Data Outputs USB, and optional 4-20mA Certifications/Compliance CE, CSA Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 22.7 x 18.5 x 23.9 in. (57.6 x 47 x 60.7cm) Capacity 5.8 cu. ft., 165L Electrical Requirements 120V 50/60Hz Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior 34.6 x 25.1 x 35.4 in. (88 x 63.7 x 90cm) Description Single Tri-gas 165L incubator, 1-21% Net Weight 183 lb, 83kg
Model Series CO2 Sensor Technology Oxygen Control Chamber Electrical 51033584replaces 51030961This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i TC180 Sensor Not Included Single 100V 50/60Hz 51033546replaces 51030284This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i TC180 Sensor Not Included Single 120V 50/60Hz 51033548replaces 51030286This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i TC180 Sensor Not Included Single 230V 50/60Hz 50162970replaces 50144908This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i TC180 Sensor Not Included Dual 120V 50/60Hz 50163007replaces 50145503This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i TC180 Sensor Not Included Dual 230V 50/60Hz 51033722replaces 51030408This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i TC180 Sensor Hypoxic 1-21% Single 120V 50/60Hz 51030409 VIOS 160i TC180 Sensor Hyperoxic 5-90% Single 120V 50/60Hz 51033556replaces 51030401This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i IR180Si Sensor Not Included Single 120V 50/60Hz 51033558replaces 51030476This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i IR180Si Sensor Not Included Single 230V 50/60Hz 50162972replaces 50145516This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i IR180Si Sensor Not Included Dual 120V 50/60Hz 50163009replaces 50145517This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i IR180Si Sensor Not Included Dual 230V 50/60Hz 51033723replaces 51030410This product is no longer offered. VIOS 160i IR180Si Sensor Hypoxic 1-21% Single 120V 50/60Hz 51030411 VIOS 160i IR180Si Sensor Hyperoxic 5-90% Single 120V 50/60Hz