Thermo Scientific 51026408 Heracell Incubator 150i 5.3-cu ft | 150L
Switch & Pay via Wire Transfer? Enjoy 3.5% Off
- 120 volts, 50/60 hertz — Brand-New + Direct / Drop Shipping¹ + Includes Warranty = from Thermo Scientific
- Protect valuable samples while optimizing cell growth.
- Thermo Scientific Heracell 150i CO2 Incubators with 100% copper chambers provide the ideal in-vitro environment.
- Clean, reliable and easy to use, they feature fast recovery characteristics and a convenient touchscreen user-interface.
- Naturally easy to clean and maintain, 100% pure copper surfaces provide long service life and are safe for cultured cells.
Direct heat chamber:
- 150L (5.3 cu. ft.) 100% solid copper chamber with compact footprint, easily stackable.
- Standard left hand door swing, field reversible by qualified service support.
- Minimal, easy-to-clean assembly with smooth inner chamber and rounded corners for easy cleaning.
- In-chamber fan gently distributes conditioned, humidified air throughout the chamber ensuring homogeneous conditions.
In situ sensors and probes designed for precise monitoring:
- Choice of TC (thermal conductivity) CO2 sensor for long, reliable operation or IR (infrared) CO2 sensor for monitoring when humidity and temperature are less predictable.
- Dual temperature probes with over temperature protection.
Rapid response humidity reservoir:
- Directly heated water reservoir designed to provide stable, high relative humidity, preventing culture desiccation.
- Pan-less system provides recovery rates up to 5X faster than traditional water pans.
- Water level sensor indicates when a refill is needed.
ContraCon 90°C moist heat disinfection cycle:
- On-demand cycle simplifies cleaning and eliminates the need to separately autoclave components.
- Operation is push-button simple and does not require removal of sensors or other components.
- Independently validated to eliminate a wide range contaminants including bacteria, molds, fungal spores, and mycoplasmas.
Intuitive, interactive iCAN touchscreen control:
- Bright LED screen allows monitoring of all incubator interactions.
- Provides visibility to changes in culture environment with performance trend graphing, error and usage logs.
- Convenient on-screen user prompts and reminders for easy navigation.
- Selectable languages simplify operation: English, Spanish, German, French, and Italian.
Wireless Monitoring Solution:
- Thermo Scientific DeviceLink HUB, our easy-to-install solution, works with the Thermo Fisher Cloud to monitor conditions inside your CO2 incubators.
- DeviceLink HUB monitors chamber temperature, gas levels, alarms, and alerts from the incubator data output connection, RS-232 or USB.
- Alarms and notifications are also sent to the user by email and mobile push notification.
- DeviceLink HUB is an optional accessory for models with the iCAN touchscreen interface.
- DeviceLink HUB is available in the following regions:
- United States and Canada.
- 28 members of the European Union.
- Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland.
- To configure 230V models to tri-gas with O2 control, please order 51900739 for 1-21% and 51900740 for 5-90% control.
Product Size Each Chamber Material 100% solid copper CO2 Concentration Range 0 to 20% CO2 Sensor Technology TC sensor Oxygen Control 1-21% Humidity Delivery Integrated water reservoir Relative Humidity >90% at 37°C Temperature Range (Metric) Ambient +3° to 55°C Data Outputs RS232 Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 20.9 x 18.5 x 23.9 in. (53 x 47 x 60.7cm) Capacity 5.3 cu. ft., 150L Electrical Requirements 120V 50/60Hz Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior 30.8 x 25.1 x 34.1 in. (78.2 x 63.7 x 86.7cm) Description Single Tri-gas 150L incubator, 1-21% Net Weight 154 lb, 70kg
Model Series CO2 Sensor Technology Oxygen Control Chamber Electrical 51026283 150i TC Sensor Not Included Single 120V 50/60Hz 51026281 150i TC Sensor Not Included Single 230V 50/60Hz 50116050 150i TC Sensor Not Included Dual 120V 50/60Hz 50116049 150i TC Sensor Not Included Dual 230V 50/60Hz 51026408 150i TC Sensor Hypoxic 1-21% Single 120V 50/60Hz 51026536 150i TC Sensor Hyperoxic 5-90% Single 120V 50/60Hz 51026534 150i IR Sensor Not Included Single 120V 50/60Hz 51026537 150i IR Sensor Hypoxic 1-21% Single 120V 50/60Hz 51026538 150i IR Sensor Hyperoxic 5-90% Single 120V 50/60Hz