Thermo Scientific 20FFEETSA Freezer TSHP FMS 20-cu ft | 566.3L
- 115 volts, 60 hertz — Product is obsolete — Thermo Scientific has depleted all of its stock inventory
- Ensure safe cold storage of volatile materials with Thermo Scientific Flammable-Materials Storage Freezers, engineered with no internal electrical components that could trigger an explosion.
- Freezers meet OSHA and National Fire Protection Association safety requirements.
- Thermostat located on exterior of cabinet to eliminate interaction with stored materials.
- Magnetic vinyl gaskets for positive door seal.
- CFC-free insulation and coolant.
- Manual defrost.
- Built-in key lock.
- Built-in evaporators in shelves for even cooling.
- Four permanently positioned wire shelves.
- Enameled steel exterior with ABS plastic interior.
- Valid in the USA only.
Product Size Each Certifications/Compliance cCSAus Color White Control Mechanical Dial Thermostat/Outside on Rear of Unit Current 5 Amps/575 Watts Capacity (English) 20 cu. ft. Capacity (Metric) 566.34L Exterior Finish Epoxy Coated Steel Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior 32.13 x 34 x 73.13 in. (81.6 x 86.4 x 185.7 cm) Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 23.8 x 27.8 x 57.8 in. (60.3 x 70.5 x 146.7 cm) Plug Type NEMA 5-15P Temperature Range -12° to -20°C Type Flammable Material Storage Freezer Voltage 115V Doors 1(1 compartment) Electrical Requirements 115V 60Hz Interior Epoxy Coated Steel Warranty Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details Cabinet Material Epoxy-coated steel, White Casters Adjustable Leveling Feet Compressor Bottom Mounted Hertz 60Hz Insulation Polyurethane Foam Refrigerant R134a, 100% CFC Free Shelves 4 Fixed Shelves, 6 Fixed Door Shelves Shipping Weight (English) 283 lbs. Shipping Weight (Metric) 128kg Defrost Manual Door Style Hinged, Opens Left to Right, Non-Reversible