Thermo Scientific 50132124 Water Pacific TII 12 LPM
Switch & Pay via Wire Transfer? Enjoy 3.5% Off
- 90 to 240 volts, 50/60 hertz — Brand-New + Direct / Drop Shipping¹ + Includes Warranty = from Thermo Scientific
- Convert tap water into Type 2 high purity water with the automatic and cost-efficient Thermo Scientific Barnstead Pacific TII Water Purification System.
- This system supports daily requirements from 20 to 200 liters.
- Remove approximately 98% of inorganic ions and 99% of all dissolved organic substances as well as microorganisms and particles with the high performance reverse osmosis membrane.
Multiple options for Type 2 water:
- Five system options with permeate flows of 3, 7, 12, 20 or 40L/hr.
- Future system upgrades accommodate greater capacities to meet growing water demands.
- Space-saving design permits benchtop installation or wall mounting with integrated mounting bracket.
- Microprocessor controlled for automatic operation with continuous monitoring of all critical parameters.
- Automatic return to “operating” mode ensures recirculation during standstill periods.
- UV lamp prevents biological contamination (UV models only).
- Resistivity/conductivity clearly displayed on large back-lit control panel that tilts for optimum viewing.
- Status of current operating mode clearly indicating “production”, “stand-by”, “cleaning” modes.
- Reservoir fill-level shown as %.
- System parameters are code-protected to prevent accidental changes to set points.
- Optional printer connects to RS-232 port for data recording and traceability.
- Cell constant of 0.01cm-1 ensures precise conductivity measurements.
- Temperature compensation for the conductivity measurement has an accuracy of ±0.1°C (in conformity with USP 645).
Optional Hand Dispenser:
- Gain increased flexibility by adding a hand dispenser with 3 meter cord which connects to tank. Use only with a tank equipped with a pressure pump (06.5032, 06.5062, 06.5082).
- Ships with a 0.2 micron final filter. (Part #50138221).
- 1 year, parts and labor.
Product Size Each Resistivity 10 to 1MO·cm at 25°C Conductivity 0.1 to 1.0µS/cm Feedwater Source tap Flow Rate 12L/hr at 10°C Total Organic Carbon <30ppb Bacterial Content 99% Particles >0.2µM/mL <1 µM/mL TOC Monitor with UV Intensity Monitoring No Feed Water Monitoring No Feedwater Connector 3/4 in. NPT Feedwater Pressure 1-6 Bar Height (Metric) 613mm Width (Metric) 372mm Net Weight (Metric) 25kg Operating Pressure 2 to 6 bar Voltage 90 to 240V Hertz 50/60Hz Temperature Range (Metric) 2° to 35°C Bacterial retention 99% Depth (Metric) 330mm Description Pacific TII 12 Permeate performance 12L/hr. at 10°C Electrical Requirements 90 to 240V 50/60Hz
Model Replacement Type Electrical Permeate performance Includes 50132129 50132131 Pacific TII 3 UV 90 to 240V 50/60Hz 3 L/hr at 10°C System with UV lamp 50132123 Pacific TII 7 90 to 240V 50/60Hz 7 L/hr at 10°C System 50132131 Pacific TII 7 UV 90 to 240V 50/60Hz 7 L/hr at 10°C System with UV lamp 50132124 Pacific TII 12 90 to 240V 50/60Hz 12 L/hr at 10°C System 50132132 Pacific TII 12 UV 90 to 240V 50/60Hz 12 L/hr at 10°C System with UV lamp 50132125 Pacific TII 20 90 to 240V 50/60Hz 20 L/hr at 10°C System 50131982 Pacific TII 20 UV 90 to 240V 50/60Hz 20 L/hr at 10°C System with UV lamp 50132133 50132141 Pacific TII 40 UV 90 to 240V 50/60Hz 7 L/hr at 10°C System with UV lamp