UNITING FAITH & SCIENCE FOR 25+ YEARS
Thermo Scientific 50132385 Water Pacific RO 3 LPM
- 230 volts, 50/60 hertz — Product no longer available — Thermo Scientific recommends suggested replacement
- Five system options with permeate flows of 3, 7, 12, or 20, or 40L/hr.
- Space-saving design allows system to sit on the laboratory bench or be mounted on the wall.
- Simple system upgrade accommodates future pure water capacity requirements.
- Microprocessor control offers automatic operation with continual monitoring of all important parameters.
- Required filling level of the reservoir can be customized.
- Automatic return to operating mode ensures recirculation during periods of standstill.
Easy-to-operate clear display:
- Resistivity/conductivity clearly displayed on large back-lit control panel that tilts for optimum viewing.
- Status of current operating mode clearly indicates "production", "stand-by", "cleaning" modes.
- Reservoir fill-level shown as %.
Integrated feed water monitoring:
- Good quality feed water is a prerequisite for high purity water and extends cartridge service life.
- Real-time clock records system errors and faults.
- Ongoing data storage collects four weeks information displayed in clear text.
- Operating system is code-protected to prevent unauthorized changes to system settings.
- RS-232 interface with adjustable sender interval allows for customized timing of data transmission of measured values and faults to a PC or data printer.
- Cell constant of 0.16 cm-1 ensures precise conductivity measurements.
Pacific RO pretreatment:
- Two 10 in. (25.4cm) cartridge filter housings with a 5Glc mum prefilter plus activated carbon to prevent entry of particles greater-than5Glc mum and high concentrations of free chlorinedash (em)includes hardness stabilizer cartridge which binds calcium and prevents its precipitation.
Worry-free pure water storage:
- Reservoir are constructed of pigment-free polyethylene.
- Conical bottom allows for easy cleaning, disinfecting and complete emptying.
Optional Hand Dispenser:
- Gain increased flexibility by adding a hand dispenser with 3 meter cord which connects to tank.
- Use only with a tank equipped with a pressure pump (06.5032, 06.5062, 06.5082).
- Ships with a 0.2 micron final filter. (Part #50138221).
||3/4 in. NPT
||Barnstead Pacific RO 3
|Net Weight (Metric)
||1.5 to 6 bar
|Temperature Range (Metric)
||2° to 35°C
You may also like…