Thermo Scientific 50132391 Water LabTower RO 40 LPM
Switch & Pay via Wire Transfer? Enjoy 3.5% Off
- 100-240 volts, 50/60 hertz — Brand-New + Direct / Drop Shipping¹ + Includes Warranty = from Thermo Scientific
- Convert tap water into reverse osmosis (RO) water with integrated 100L storage using the Thermo Scientific Barnstead LabTower RO Water Purification System, which allows the user to easily read parameters with an ultra-modern controller.
- Mounted on casters, this compact system is an ideal pure water supply for any laboratory.
- The system is well-suited as a feed water source for dishwashers, autoclaves and general laboratory use.
- Choose from two system options with permeate flows of 20, 49 or 60L/hr.
- Resistivity/conductivity is clearly displayed on a large back-lit control panel that tilts for optimum viewing.
Advanced technology in a mobile design:
- An ultra-modern microprocessor control provides easy-to-read system parameters.
- Completely drainable integrated 100L high-purity water reservoir has a low-noise pressure booster as a standard component.
- Mounted on casters, the compact LabTower RO system is an ideal pure water supply for any laboratory.
- System is ideally suited as a feed water source for dishwashers, autoclaves and general laboratory use.
- A built-in pretreatment unit — consisting of a hardness stabilizer for protection of the reverse osmosis module from hardness formers and an activated carbon/5µm combi-cartridge — protects the system against free chlorine and particles, ensuring the long service life of downstream purification stages.
Compact and mobile design:
- System includes three system options with permeate flows of 20, 40 or 60L/hr.
- Stand-alone design with integrated 100L tank takes up ZERO bench space—casters allow for easy relocation.
- Systems can be upgraded later to accommodate growing water capacity demands.
Integrated 100L reservoir:
- System stores 100L of RO water in a high-purity polyethylene PE opaque reservoir.
- Adjustable reservoir volume can be programmed for times of low demand—dispense from the reservoir to supply autoclaves, dishwashers, ultrapure water systems, etc.
Easy-to-operate clear display:
- Resistivity/conductivity clearly displayed on large back-lit control panel that tilts for optimum viewing.
- Status of current operating mode clearly indicating “production”, “stand-by”, “cleaning” or “disinfection” modes.
- Reservoir fill-level is shown as a percent.
- System parameters are code-protected to prevent accidental changes to set points.
- LabTower RO has been developed to fulfill GLP requirements.
- Recorded and traceable data can be obtained by printout via the RS-232 interface and accessory printer.
- Highly qualified and precise measurement of the conductivity is ensured by the cell constant of 0.16 cm-1.
Product Size Each Bacterial Content 99% Feedwater Connector 3/4 in. NPT Depth (Metric) 580mm Feed Water Monitoring Yes Description LabTower RO 40L/hr. Feedwater Pressure 1-6 Bar Flow Rate 40L/hr at 10°C Feedwater Source tap Height (Metric) 1500mm Hertz 50/60Hz Net Weight (Metric) 50kg Operating Pressure 2 to 6 bar Particles >0.2µM/mL <1 µM/mL Permeate performance 40 L/hr. at 10°C Power Consumption 0.25kW Silica Removal 98% Temperature Range (Metric) 2° to 35°C TOC Monitor with UV Intensity Monitoring No Voltage 100-240V Width (Metric) 450mm Electrical Requirements 100-240V 50/60Hz
Model Type Electrical Permeate performance 50132391 LabTower RO 40 100-240V 50/60Hz 40 L/hr at 10°C