ThermoBid empowers you to make buying easier than ever.
Select BUY NOW and get the lowest competitive hassle-free price.
Competitive Price Monitoring Strategy : Updated on 2019-11-21T07:03:45-07:00
Choose PLACE BID and notify us of the price that wins your business.
We pay attention to know that what helps you, helps us. Working together is a success.
Decide the method that best works for you. It's Up To You!
Thermo Scientific RLE40086A Revco Freezer RLE 19.4-cu ft | 549L
- 115 volts, 60 hertz — Please take note that this product is no longer available. A recommended REPLACEMENT is suggested by Thermo Scientific.
- Thermo Scientific Revco RLE Series Ultra-Low Freezers feature four upright models, maximizing storage capacity from 30,000 up to 60,000 2mL vials.
- New sustainability features include natural refrigerants and water-blown foam, compliant with many sustainability standards.
- Save up to 25% in energy usage and heat rejection over conventional refrigerant ultra-low freezers (1).
- Designed for daily usage, recovers cabinet temperature 20% faster after opening the door (2).
- A quiet sound output below 53 dBA, enables the freezer to come out of the hallway and into the lab.
- Meets validation protocols at -70°C and -80°C with strong peak variation and steady-state temperature variation.
- Natural hydrocarbon refrigerants reduce system operating stresses promoting outstanding reliability and worry-free sample protection.
Wireless Monitoring Solution:
- Thermo Scientific DeviceLink comes embedded in your ULT freezer providing real-time monitoring of system status and sample temperature.
- View critical lab equipment data and equipment notifications on your mobile and web applications: Display temperature | Ambient temperature | Alarm and alerts notification.
- Access data anytime, anywhere—data and alarms from monitored lab equipment are securely stored on the Cloud and sent to the user via email and mobile-phone notifications.
- InstrumentConnect streamlined dashboard-style reporting reduces time spent interpreting data.
- Unlike traditional connectivity methods, DeviceLink operates on a client-cloud architecture, requiring minimal IT support.
- No need to install sensors—the only plug-in is the equipment data port to read the parameters directly from the factory-installed sensors.
- Newly re-designed, capacitive touch-screen user interface with easy-to-use: set-up wizard, event log, temperature mapping and data downloads via a built-in USB port.
- Four capacities (300, 400, 500 and 600 2-inch box) to accommodate a variety of storage needs and lab footprint specifications.
- All models contain five inner doors allowing for easy sample access without exposing greater freezer content to ambient conditions.
- Improved customer convenience with new ergonomically designed handle, high contrast eye-level display, and comfortable easy-access shelf locations.
- On board temperature and event archive allows for quick access to freezer information. Export a secure USB report and eliminate the need for a chart recorder.
- Compatible with most racking systems including a full range of Thermo Scientific racks for boxes, microplates, Thermo Scientific Matrix and Nunc CryoBank tubes.
- Security features including alarm settings, padlock-compatible doors and optional access card entry.
- Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility.
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment.
- Natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation, making the Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Union’s F-Gas and other sustainability standards.
- (1) Internal data comparing 11.2 kWh/day to UXF600 = 14.9 kWh/day. Data on file.
- (2) Typical freezer test data based on internal testing in ambient temperature at 20°C; Typical standard validation protocol of +/-10°C.
|Capacity (English) Shelf
|Capacity (Metric) Shelf
||Revco RLE Ultra-Low Freezers, 400-Box Capacity, 115V, 60Hz
|Depth (English) Exterior
|Depth (Metric) Exterior
|Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior
||37.6 x 28.3 x 78 in. (95.5 x 71.9 x 198.1cm)
|Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior
||28.3 x 23.1 x 51.2 in. (71.9 x 58.8 x 130.1cm)
||-50° to -86°C
||Ultra Low Freezer, Upright
|Smart View Compatibility
||Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details
|Depth (English) Interior
|Depth (Metric) Interior
|Height (English) Exterior
|Height (English) Interior
|Height (Metric) Exterior
|Height (Metric) Interior
||400 2-inch boxes
||Water-Blown Foam (SNAP-compliant)
||R290 in First Stage, R170 With R290 Mix in Second Stage (SNAP compliant)
|Shipping Weight (Metric)
||40,000 x 2mL
|Width (English) Interior
|Width (Metric) Interior
||1 outer, 5 inner
|Width (English) Exterior
|Width (Metric) Exterior