Thermo Scientific RDE60086LA Revco Freezer RDE 28.8-cu ft | 816L
Save Now - Ready for Purchase
- 115 volts, 60 hertz — AVAILABLE Brand-new, unused item in its original packaging — Direct / Drop Shipping from Thermo Scientific — FREE GROUND SHIPPING¹
- Part of the Standard Performance (STP) family, Thermo Scientific Revco RDE Series Ultra-Low Temperature Freezers, powered by H-drive, feature four upright models, maximizing storage capacity from 30,000 up to 60,000 2mL vials.
- The RDE Series is a sustainable and reliable solution with ultimate sample security and operational savings for every lab.
- Powered by H-drive's hydrocarbon technology, these systems save up to 25% in energy usage and heat rejection over conventional refrigerant ultra-low freezers. (1)
- Designed for daily usage, recovers cabinet temperature 20% faster after opening the door. (2 )
- A quiet sound output below 53 dBA, enables the freezer to come out of the hallway and into the lab.
- Meets +/-10°C validation protocols at -80°C with strong peak variation and steady-state temperature variation.
- Natural hydrocarbon refrigerants reduce system operating stresses promoting outstanding reliability and worry-free sample protection.
- The H-drive Information Center (HIC) combines easy to read temperature with simple capacitive touch buttons in a 5.6” display.
- Four capacities (300, 400, 500 and 600 2-inch box) to accommodate a variety of storage needs and lab footprint specifications.
- All models contain five inner doors allowing for easy sample access without exposing greater freezer content to ambient conditions.
- Improved customer convenience with new ergonomically designed handle, high contrast eye-level display, and comfortable easy-access shelf locations.
- Compatible with most racking systems including a full range of Thermo Scientific racks for boxes, microplates, Thermo Scientific Matrix and Nunc CryoBank tubes.
- Security features including alarm settings and padlock-compatible doors.
- Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility.
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment.
- Natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation, making the Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Union’s F-Gas and other sustainability standards.
- (1) Internal data comparing 11.2 kWh/day to UXF600 = 14.9 kWh/day. Data on file.
- (2) Typical freezer test data based on internal testing in ambient temperature at 20°C; Typical standard validation protocol of +/-10°C.
Product Size Each Capacity (English) Shelf 245 lb. Capacity (Metric) Shelf 111kg Certifications/Compliance cULus, FDA Class II Description Revco RDE Series Ultra-Low Freezers, 600-Box Capacity, 115V, 60Hz Capacity (English) 28.8 cu. ft. Capacity (Metric) 816L Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 28.3 x 34.4 x 51.2 in. (71.9 x 87.3 x 130.1cm) Plug Type NEMA 5-20 Temperature Range -50° to -86°C Type Ultra-Low Freezer, Upright Voltage 115V Electrical Requirements 115V, 60Hz Smart View Compatibility Smart-Vue Compatible Setpoint Security Yes Weight (English) 709 lb. Weight (Metric) 322kg Warranty Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details Product Line Revco Amperage 12.7/20 Display HIC 5.6 in. 7-segment display with capacitive touch buttons Hertz 60Hz Holds 600 2-inch boxes Insulation Vacuum Insulation Panels (VIP) + Water-Blown Polyurethane Foam (SNAP-compliant) Refrigerant R290 (1st stage), R170 + R290 mix (2nd stage) Shelves 4 Shipping Weight (English) 820 lb. Shipping Weight (Metric) 372kg Vial Capacity 60,000 x 2mL Defrost Manual Door Style 1 outer, 5 inner Connectivity Thermo Scientific DeviceLink Hub Compatible Dimensions (DxWxH) Exterior 38.5 x 39.6 x 78 in. (97.7 x 100.6 x 198.1cm)
Model Series Type Temperature Range Plug Type Capacity (2-Inch Boxes) Electrical RDE30086FA RDE General Purpose -50°C to -86°C NEMA 5-20 14.9 cu. ft., 422L (300) 115V 60Hz RDE30086LA RDE FDA Class II -50°C to -86°C NEMA 5-20 14.9 cu. ft., 422L (300) 115V 60Hz RDE30086FD RDE General Purpose -50°C to -86°C NEMA 6-15 14.9 cu. ft., 422L (300) 208-230V 60Hz RDE30086LD RDE FDA Class II -50°C to -86°C NEMA 6-15 14.9 cu. ft., 422L (300) 208-230V 60Hz RDE40086FA RDE General Purpose -50°C to -86°C NEMA 5-20 19.4 cu. ft., 549L (400) 115V 60Hz RDE40086LA RDE FDA Class II -50°C to -86°C NEMA 5-20 19.4 cu. ft., 549L (400) 115V 60Hz RDE40086FD RDE General Purpose -50°C to -86°C NEMA 6-15 19.4 cu. ft., 549L (400) 208-230V 60Hz RDE40086LD RDE FDA Class II -50°C to -86°C NEMA 6-15 19.4 cu. ft., 549L (400) 208-230V 60Hz RDE50086FA RDE General Purpose -50°C to -86°C NEMA 5-20 24.1 cu. ft., 682L (500) 115V 60Hz RDE50086LA RDE FDA Class II -50°C to -86°C NEMA 5-20 24.1 cu. ft., 682L (500) 115V 60Hz RDE50086FD RDE General Purpose -50°C to -86°C NEMA 6-15 24.1 cu. ft., 682L (500) 208-230V 60Hz RDE50086LD RDE FDA Class II -50°C to -86°C NEMA 6-15 24.1 cu. ft., 682L (500) 208-230V 60Hz RDE60086FA RDE General Purpose -50°C to -86°C NEMA 5-20 28.8 cu. ft., 816L (600) 115V 60Hz RDE60086LA RDE FDA Class II -50°C to -86°C NEMA 5-20 28.8 cu. ft., 816L (600) 115V 60Hz RDE60086FD RDE General Purpose -50°C to -86°C NEMA 6-15 28.8 cu. ft., 816L (600) 208-230V 60Hz RDE60086LD RDE FDA Class II -50°C to -86°C NEMA 6-15 28.8 cu. ft., 816L (600) 208-230V 60Hz
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new Bid.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
- ThermoBid empowers you to make buying easier than ever.
- Select BUY NOW and get the lowest competitive hassle-free price.
- Competitive Price Monitoring Strategy : Updated on 2020-08-05T07:03:40-07:00
- Choose PLACE BID and notify us of the price that wins your business.
- We pay attention to know that what helps you, helps us. Working together is a success.
- Decide the method that best works for you. It's Up To You!
- Is the information entered secured ? Our site uses a COMODO EV SSL Certificate, the strongest encryption on the market from the world's largest certification authority.
You can be sure your sensitive data is safe and secure.
We encourage you to Bid with Confidence.