Thermo Scientific BF51748C-1 Lindberg/Blue M Furnace 2.1L | 0.07-cu ft
Save Now - Ready for Purchase
- 208/240 volts, 50/60 hertz — Please take note that this product has been temporarily placed on PRODUCT HOLD by Thermo Scientific.
- Minimize outer surface temperatures while maintaining uniform heat distribution within the chamber.
- Thermo Scientific Lindberg/Blue M Moldatherm Box Furnaces include unique insulation and heating element composites, and are available in several popular chamber sizes to meet the most demanding laboratory applications.
- Advanced engineering and specialized construction techniques include variable density insulation, double shell cabinets, long-life heating elements and horizontal side swing doors.
- Not available in Europe.
- Selectable self-tuning feature sets best control parameters for the thermal process.
- PID control (proportional, integral, derivative) prevents overshoot.
- Main power ON/OFF switch on control panel.
- Controlled heat-up rate eliminates thermal shock to materials.
- Quick heat-up and cool-down rates.
- Adjustable high-limit overtemperature protection.
- Simultaneous LED display of actual temperature vs. setpoint.
- Can be configured to display temperature in either °C or °F.
- Unique double wall minimizes exterior surface temperatures for operator safety and energy efficiency.
- Side-hinge door for convenient operation and full chamber access.
- Long-life Type K thermocouple.
- Air vent (1" dia., top) and air inlet (0.375" dia., rear) for inert atmosphere exchange; will experience some leakage at door.
- Removable and replaceable Moldatherm hearth plate supports load and prevents damage due to spillage.
- Energy-efficient Moldatherm insulation with embedded heating elements.
- Safety door switch to interrupt power to heating element when door is opened; protects heating element and minimizes exposure to end-user.
Digital, Single-Setpoint Controller
- Single segment, single setpoint, one ramp to setpoint.
Digital Single-Program, Multiple-Segment Programmable Controller
- Single program with multiple segments for ramp (up and down) and dwell (timed hold) temperature control.
- Optional RS485 Digital Communications Port allows controller to be connected to a PC for remote monitoring and control of the furnace.
- Up to 30 units can be connected to one PC.
- 10' power cord except 1.5 cu. ft. models which require customer-supplied power cord or hardwiring.
Product Size Each Capacity (Metric) 1.99L Certifications/Compliance UL Depth (English) Interior 4 in. Depth (Metric) Interior 10.2cm Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 4 x 8 x 4 in. (10.2 x 20.3 x 10.2cm) Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior 20 x 15 x 17.5 in. (50.8 x 38.1 x 44.4cm) Height (English) Exterior 17.5 in. Height (English) Interior 4 in. Height (Metric) Interior 10.2cm Height (Metric) Exterior 44.4cm Length (English) Exterior 20 in. Hertz 50/60Hz Length (Metric) Exterior 50.8 Power Consumption 1800w Shipping Weight (English) 55 lb. Shipping Weight (Metric) 25kg Temperature Control Digital/OTP Temperature Range (Metric) 100° to 1100°C Type Digital | OTP Voltage 208/240V Width (English) Interior 8 in. Width (English) Exterior 15 in. Width (Metric) Exterior 38.1cm Electrical Requirements 208/240V 50/60Hz Width (Metric) Interior 20.3cm
Model Temperature Control Capacity Electrical BF51748A-1 Digital | OTP 0.07 cu. ft., 1.99L 120V 50/60Hz BF51748C-1 Digital | OTP 0.07 cu. ft., 1.99L 208/240V 50/60Hz BF51848A-1 Multisegment | OTP | Single Program 0.07 cu. ft., 1.99L 120V 50/60Hz BF51848C-1 Multisegment | OTP | Single Program 0.07 cu. ft., 1.99L 208/240V 50/60Hz BF51766A-1 Digital | OTP 0.18 cu. ft., 5.3L 120V 50/60Hz BF51766C-1 Digital | OTP 0.18 cu. ft., 5.3L 208/240V 50/60Hz BF51866A-1 Multisegment | OTP | Single Program 0.18 cu. ft., 5.3L 120V 50/60Hz BF51866C-1 Multisegment | OTP | Single Program 0.18 cu. ft., 5.3L 208/240V 50/60Hz BF51794C-1 Digital | OTP 0.65 cu. ft., 18.4L 208/240V 50/60Hz BF51894C-1 Multisegment | OTP | Single Program 0.65 cu. ft., 18.4L 208/240V 50/60Hz BF51728C-1 Digital | OTP 1.5 cu. ft., 42.5L 208/240V 50/60Hz BF51828C-1 Multisegment | OTP | Single Program 1.5 cu. ft., 42.5L 208/240V 50/60Hz
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new Bid.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
- ThermoBid empowers you to make buying easier than ever.
- Select BUY NOW and get the lowest competitive hassle-free price.
- Competitive Price Monitoring Strategy : Updated on 2020-04-06T07:03:40-07:00
- Choose PLACE BID and notify us of the price that wins your business.
- We pay attention to know that what helps you, helps us. Working together is a success.
- Decide the method that best works for you. It's Up To You!
- Is the information entered secured ? Our site uses a COMODO EV SSL Certificate, the strongest encryption on the market from the world's largest certification authority.
You can be sure your sensitive data is safe and secure.
We encourage you to Bid with Confidence.