Thermo Scientific 3625A Lab-Line Oven 0.6-cu ft | 18.4L
Switch & Pay via Wire Transfer? Enjoy 3.5% Off
- 120 volts, 50/60 hertz — Brand-New + Direct / Drop Shipping¹ + Includes Warranty = from Thermo Scientific
- Ideal for higher temperature drying under vacuum, this Thermo Scientific Hi-Temp Vacuum Ovens line provides temperatures up to 280°C, with peace of mind due to built-in safety controller and overtemperature protection.
- Two convenient sizes: Small and large model, 18L (0.65 cu.ft.) and 42.4L (1.5 cu.ft.).
- Temperature range: Ambient +10°C / 50°C to 280°C.
- Radiant warm wall heaters mounted on the outside conserve chamber working space and help eliminate potential hazards of open wire heaters.
- Compression fittings on the side of the unit accept 6.4mm (0.25 in.) outer diameter hard tubing for pump and air connections.
- Vacuum and air lines of corrosion-resistant stainless-steel tubing optimize chamber cleanliness and long-term performance.
- Durable exterior is powder-coated heavy-gauge steel.
- Glass window in the door allows for sample viewing.
- Two adjustable chrome-plated shelves help improve heat conduction or transfer to samples; easily removable for cleaning.
Small models 3625A and 3625A-1
- Dual-electronic control system with dial thermometer (no display).
- For operational convenience, all controls and indicators are located on the front panel: power switch and three indicators, purge gas and vacuum control valves, a 0-to-30-inch vacuum gauge and a temperature control.
Large models 3628A and 3628A-1
- Single set point controller.
- Seven-day programmable timer that cycles oven on or off up to eight times per day with automatic temperature/ vacuum control in real time steps.
- Dual displays provide constant day/ time and temperature/pressure updates every 5 seconds.
- Vacuum embedding.
- Process control.
- Inert atmosphere.
Product Size Each Capacity 0.65 cu.ft., 18.4L Amperage 8.5A Description 120V; 1700w; 8.5A; 18.4L (0.65 cu. ft.) Cabinet Material Powder-coated heavy-gauge steel Capacity (Metric) 18.4L Capacity (English) 0.65 cu.ft. Chamber Material Stainless steel Depth (English) Interior 11.5 in. Depth (English) Exterior 17.5 in. Depth (Metric) Exterior 44cm Depth (Metric) Interior 29cm Display LED (2) Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 11.5 x 10 x 10 in. (29 x 25.4 x 25.4cm) Height (English) Exterior 23 in. Height (English) Interior 10 in. Height (Metric) Exterior 58cm Hertz 50/60Hz Height (Metric) Interior 25.4cm Shelves 2, Chrome-plated Shipping Weight (English) 90 lb. Shipping Weight (Metric) 48kg Temperature Range (Metric) Ambient +10° to 280°C Temperature Uniformity ±0.1°C at 100°C 25 ft.Hg Type Vacuum Oven, 120V Voltage 120V Width (English) Exterior 18 in. Wattage 1700w Width (Metric) Exterior 46cm Width (English) Interior 10 in. Width (Metric) Interior 25.4cm Electrical Requirements 120V 50/60Hz