Thermo Scientific 51030965 Heracell Incubator 250i VIOS 9-cu ft | 255L
- 230 volts, 50/60 hertz — Product no longer available — Thermo Scientific recommends suggested replacement
- Achieve your next breakthrough.
- The Thermo Scientific Heracell VIOS 250i CO2 Incubator is specifically designed to deliver the performance reliability, ease of operation, and value required to support a range of culturing needs from basic research to the demanding, leading-edge applications, so you're ready for whatever comes next.
- Better solutions for optimal cell growth. Our CO2 incubators with non-corrosive stainless-steel interior chambers provide the ideal in-vitro environment.
- Large 255L capacity provides space for high throughput applications and accommodates spaces for culture devices for larger sample output.
Direct heat chamber:
- 255 L (9.0 cu.ft.) electropolished stainless steel chamber with compact footprint, easily stackable.
- Standard left hand door swing, field reversible by qualified service support.
THRIVE active airflow:
- In-chamber fan gently distributes clean, humidified air throughout the chamber ensuring homogeneous conditions.
- Fast recovery of all parameters in 10 minutes or less for stable culturing conditions.
- Auto-stop function disables fan operation during door openings to minimize air exchange.
ISO Class 5 HEPA filtration:
- In-chamber HEPA continuously filters the entire chamber air volume every 60 seconds.
- ISO Class 5 clean room air quality is achieved in the culture chamber within 5 minutes.
- Continuous protection minimizes airborne contaminants settling on interior surfaces.
Covered Integrated humidity reservoir:
- Directly heated water reservoir provides stable high relative humidity levels, preventing culture desiccation.
- Cover limits particles and spilled media from settling into the reservoir, keeping water clean.
- Separating water provides a condensation free incubation chamber, limiting areas for contaminants to breed.
- 5X faster humidity recovery than traditional water pan designs.
- Easy water handling: humidity reservoir may be filled or drained without removing shelves or cultures.
- Water level sensor indicates when a refill is needed.
Steri-Run on-demand high temperature sterilization cycle:
- Independently validated overnight cycle ensures complete elimination of all biological contaminants.
- 180°C cycle designed for uniform 12-log sterilization on all chamber surfaces.
- Simplifies cleaning and eliminates the need for separate autoclaving and reassembly of components.
Intuitive, interactive iCAN touchscreen control:
- Bright LED screen to monitor all incubator interactions.
- Provides visibility to changes in culture environment with performance trend graphing, error and usage logs.
- Convenient on-screen user prompts and reminders for easy navigation.
- Selectable languages simplify operation: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese and Mandarin.
Wireless Monitoring Solution:
- Thermo Scientific DeviceLink HUB, our easy-to-install solution, works with the Thermo Fisher Cloud to monitor conditions inside your CO2 incubators.
- DeviceLink HUB monitors chamber temperature, gas levels, alarms, and alerts from the incubator data output connection, RS-232 or USB.
- Alarms and notifications are also sent to the user by email and mobile push notification.
- DeviceLink HUB is an optional accessory for models with the iCAN touchscreen interface.
- DeviceLink HUB is available in the following regions:
- United States and Canada.
- 28 members of the European Union.
- Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland.
In situ sensors and probes designed for precise control:
- Dual temperature probes for over temperature protection with operational back up.
- Thermal conductivity (TC) CO2 sensor with rH compensation designed for fast recovery and stable operation.
- To configure 230V models to tri-gas with O2 control, please order 51901133 for 1-21% and 51901134 for 5-90% control.
Product Size Each Chamber Material 100% solid copper CO2 Concentration Range 1 to 20% CO2 Sensor Technology TC180 sensor Oxygen Control Optional 1-21% or 5-90% Humidity Delivery Covered integrated water reservoir Relative Humidity =93% at 37°C Temperature Range (Metric) Ambient +3° to 55°C Data Outputs USB, and optional 4-20mA Certifications/Compliance CE, CSA Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 24.8 x 23.9 x 26.4 in. (62.9 x 60.7 x 67cm) Capacity 9.0 cu. ft., 255L Electrical Requirements 230V 50/60Hz Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior 36.8 x 30.5 x 38.1 in. (93,4 x 77.4 x 96.8cm) Description Single 255L incubator, standard model Net Weight 215 lb, 97.5kg
Model Series CO2 Sensor Technology Electrical 51033586replaces 51030963This product is no longer offered. VIOS 250i TC180 Sensor 120V 50/60Hz 51033588replaces 51030965This product is no longer offered. VIOS 250i TC180 Sensor 230V 50/60Hz 51033604replaces 51031003This product is no longer offered. VIOS 250i IR180Si Sensor 100V 50/60Hz 51033596replaces 51030991This product is no longer offered. VIOS 250i IR180Si Sensor 120V 50/60Hz 51033598replaces 51030993This product is no longer offered. VIOS 250i IR180Si Sensor 230V 50/60Hz