Thermo Scientific 3111 Forma Incubator 6.5-cu ft | 184L
Switch & Pay via Wire Transfer? Enjoy 3.5% Off
- 230 volts, 50/60 hertz — Brand-New from Thermo Scientific + Ready to Ship² from our Cross-Dock Location
- Precisely control the CO2 and temperature with Thermo Scientific Forma Series II 3110 Water-Jacketed CO2 Incubators, which combine precise control with a choice of TC or IR sensors.
- Featuring superior parameter recovery characteristics with innovative, continuous contamination control technology.
Water Jacketed Chamber.
- The 184L (6.5 cu. ft.) high capacity chamber provides outstanding culturing space.
- Standard right hand door swing, field reversible.
- Polished stainless steel interior with coved corners is easy-to-clean with removable humidity pan.
- Unique triple wall construction provides outstanding temperature uniformity and stability.
- Exclusive, heated dual pane inner glass door is designed to minimize condensation.
- In-chamber fan gently distributes air throughout the chamber which is designed ensure homogeneous conditions.
- Sturdy stainless steel shelves and supports can be removed without tools for easy cleaning or adjustment.
ISO Class 5 HEPA Filtration Airflow System.
- In-chamber HEPA air filtration continuously filters entire chamber volume every 60 seconds.
- Reaches ISO Class 5 (Class 100) cleanroom air quality in only 5 minutes after door opening.
- Continuous protection by minimizing ability for contaminants to settle on interior surfaces.
In situ Sensors and Probes Designed for Precise Monitoring.
- Choice of TC (thermal conductivity) CO2 sensor for long, reliable operation or IR (infrared) CO2 sensor for monitoring when humidity and temperature are less predictable.
- Dual temperature probes with over temperature protection.
- Optional rH display for monitoring humidity levels to prevent “dry-outs".
Enviro-Scan Microprocessor Control.
- Easy- to-use, alphanumeric LED display.
- Flexible, intuitive controls with message center including process and alarm status messages.
- Configurable audible on/off, access code, tracking low and high alarms.
Product Size Each Capacity (English) 6.5 cu. ft. Certifications/Compliance UL, cUL, CE CO2 Concentration Range 0 to 20% CO2 Sensor Technology TC sensor Data Outputs Optional 4-20mA Description Single 184L incubator Capacity (Metric) 184 L Chamber Material Polished Stainless Steel Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 20 x 21.3 x 26.8 in. (50.8 x 54.1 x 68.1 cm) Temperature Range (Metric) Ambient +5° to 50°C Relative Humidity >90% at 37°C Electrical Requirements 230 V, 50/60 Hz Humidity Source Water Pan Oxygen Control Not Included Weight (English) 365 lb.
Model Series CO2 Sensor Oxygen Control Technology Electrical 3110 Forma II TC Sensor Not Included 115V 50/60Hz 3111 Forma II TC Sensor Not Included 230V 50/60Hz 3120 Forma II IR Sensor Not Included 115V 50/60Hz 3121 Forma II IR Sensor Not Included 230V 50/60Hz 3130 Forma II TC Sensor Hypoxic 1-21% 115V 50/60Hz 3131 Forma II TC Sensor Hypoxic 1-21% 230V 50/60Hz 3140 Forma II IR Sensor Hypoxic 1-21% 115V 50/60Hz 3141 Forma II IR Sensor Hypoxic 1-21% 230V 50/60Hz