Thermo Scientific TSD40320D Freezer TSD 17.3-cu ft | 489.9L
Save Now - Ready for Purchase
- 208-230 volts, 60 hertz — AVAILABLE Brand-new, unused item in its original packaging — Direct / Drop Shipping from Thermo Scientific to our Cross-Dock Location.
- Protect samples with dependable Thermo Scientific TSD Series Upright Ultra-Low Temperature Freezers, providing uncompromised sample protection for -10 to -40°C applications.
- These freezers feature state-of-the-art refrigeration, rugged construction and easy-to-use microprocessor controls.
- Microprocessor Controls: Centralized, knee level information center, including microprocessor control and monitoring system ensures all controls and displays are easy to reach and read.
- State-of-the-art, refrigeration system: Improves temperature control and increases reserve BTUH capacity, resulting in a more stable temperature sample.
- 1" (25mm) access ports: Allow for the use of inexpedient probes or instrumentation.
- Secure inner doors: Four inner doors reduce cold air loss and improve temperature recovery after door closings.
- Power Management System: Low voltage surge protection and buck/boost.
- Easy to remove, washable filter: Provides protection from dust on the condenser, causing reduced refrigeration performance and increased risk to samples.
- Simplified installation: New, easy-roll 2 inch locking casters.
- Single-hand operation: Easy-to-use, padlock-compatible, ergonomic door handle with integrated key lock.
- Heavy gauge, cold-rolled steel cabinets: Powder-coat paint finish for a uniform exterior that resists chipping and rust.
- Glaveneel interior.
- 5" (127mm) foamed-in-place, polyurethane insulation: Reduces power consumption, maintains temperature setpoint and combined with triple-point door gasket, provides longer holding time in the event of a door opening.
- CO2 or LN2 back-up: Choice of CO2 or LN2 safety back-up systems for additional sample protection in the event of a power or mechanical failure.
- Chart Recorder: Built-in chart recorder can be installed at knee level on TSD -40°C models.
- Valid in the USA only.
Product Size Each Capacity (English) Shelf 150 lb. Backup Systems CO2 or LN2 Optional Capacity (Metric) Shelf 68kg Access Security KeyLock, Padlock Standard Chart Recorder 7-day Ink or Inkless (Optional) Data Outputs dry contacts – standard, PT100 probe Optional Description Capacity: 17.3 cu. ft. (489.9L); Holds 320 boxes; 208-230V/60Hz; 12A Capacity (English) 17.3 cu. ft. Capacity (Metric) 490L Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior 38.9 x 33.3 x 78 in. (98.9 x 84.6 x 198.1cm) Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 25.3 x 23 x 51.23 in. (64.3 x 58.4 x 130.8cm) Plug Type NEMA 6-15 Temperature Range -10° to -40°C Type Ultra Low Freezer, Upright Voltage 208 – 230V Doors Single Electrical Requirements 208 to 230V 60Hz Footprint (English) 9.00 sq. ft. Footprint (Metric) .84 sq. meters Inner Doors 4 Interior Painted Galvaneel – Standard, Stainless-steel – Optional Line Voltage Indicator Buck/Boost Operating Modes Standard Operation On-Board Datalogging Not Available Regulatory Approvals UL Smart View Compatibility Smart-Vue Compatible Setpoint Security Not Available Vial to Energy Ratio 2.47 watts/100 2mL vials (box) Vial to Footprint Ratio (English) 3600 vials/cu. ft. Vial to Footprint Ratio (Metric) 38095 vials/cu. m Voltage Compensation Buck/Boost Weight (English) 713 lb. Weight (Metric) 323kg Water Cooled Optional Warranty Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details Product Line Thermo Scientific Amperage 12A Display Push Button LED Hertz 60Hz Holds 320 boxes Insulation Polyurethane Foam Shelves 3 Shipping Weight (English) 763 lb. Shipping Weight (Metric) 346kg Vial Capacity 32,000 x 2mL
Model Series Temperature Range Plug Type Capacity (2-inch boxes) Electrical TSD40240A TSD -10° to -40°C NEMA 5-20 13 cu. ft., 368L (240) 115V 60Hz TSD40240D TSD -10° to -40°C NEMA 6-15 13 cu. ft., 368L (240) 208-230V 60Hz TSD40320A TSD -10° to -40°C NEMA 5-20 17.3 cu. ft., 490L (320) 115V 60Hz TSD40320D TSD -10° to -40°C NEMA 6-15 17.3 cu. ft., 490L (320) 208-230V 60Hz TSD40400A TSD -10° to -40°C NEMA 5-20 23 cu. ft., 651L (400) 115V 60Hz TSD40400D TSD -10° to -40°C NEMA 6-15 23 cu. ft., 651L (400) 208-230V 60Hz
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new Bid.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
- ThermoBid empowers you to make buying easier than ever.
- Select BUY NOW and get the lowest competitive hassle-free price.
- Competitive Price Monitoring Strategy : Updated on 2019-12-02T01:07:03-07:00
- Choose PLACE BID and notify us of the price that wins your business.
- We pay attention to know that what helps you, helps us. Working together is a success.
- Decide the method that best works for you. It's Up To You!
- Is the information entered secured ? Our site uses a COMODO EV SSL Certificate, the strongest encryption on the market from the world's largest certification authority.
You can be sure your sensitive data is safe and secure.
We encourage you to Bid with Confidence.