Thermo Scientific RDE60040FD Revco Freezer RDE 28.8-cu ft | 816L
- 208-230 volts, 60 hertz — Brand-New from Thermo Scientific + Ready to Ship² from our Cross-Dock Location
- Thermo Scientific Revco RDE Series -40°C ultra-low temperature freezers, powered by H-drive, feature three upright models, maximizing storage capacity from 40,000 up to 60,000 2mL vials.
- The RDE Series is a sustainable and reliable solution with ultimate sample security and operational savings for every lab.
- Powered by H-drive's hydrocarbon technology, these systems save up to almost 50% in energy usage and heat rejection over conventional refrigerant ultra-low freezers (1).
- A quiet sound output below 53 dBA, enables the freezer to come out of the hallway and into the lab.
- Meets +/-5°C validation protocols at -40°C with strong peak variation and steady-state temperature variation.
- Natural hydrocarbon refrigerants reduce system operating stresses promoting outstanding reliability and worry-free sample protection.
- The H-drive Information Center (HIC) combines easy to read temperature with simple capacitive touch buttons in a 5.6” display.
- Three capacities (400, 500 and 600 2-inch box) to accommodate a variety of storage needs and lab footprint specifications.
- All models contain four inner doors allowing for easy sample access without exposing greater freezer content to ambient conditions.
- Improved customer convenience with new ergonomically designed handle, high contrast eye-level display, and comfortable easy-access shelf locations.
- Compatible with most racking systems including a full range of Thermo Scientific racks for boxes, microplates, Thermo Scientific Matrix and Nunc CryoBank tubes.
- Security features including alarm settings and padlock-compatible doors.
- Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility.
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment.
- Natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation, making the Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Union’s F-Gas and other sustainability standards.
- (1) Internal data comparing 4.4kWh/day to Legacy Performance DxF40040 Model with 8.0kWh/day. Data on File.
- (2) Typical freezer test data based on internal testing in ambient temperature at 20°C; Typical standard validation protocol of +/-5°C.
Product Size Each Product Line Revco Description Revco RDE Series -40°C Ultra-Low Freezers, 600-Box Capacity, 208-230V, 60Hz Temperature Range -10° to -40°C Certifications/Compliance cULus Capacity (English) 28.8 cu. ft. Capacity (Metric) 816L Holds 600 2-inch boxes Vial Capacity 60,000 x 2mL Electrical Requirements 208 – 230V, 60Hz Voltage 208 – 230V Frequency 60Hz Amperage 4.0/15 Plug Type NEMA 6-15 Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 28.3 x 34.4 x 51.2 in. (71.9 x 87.3 x 130.1cm) Weight (English) 654 lb. Weight (Metric) 297 kg Shipping Weight (English) 765 lb. Shipping Weight (Metric) 348kg Display HIC 5.6 in. 7-segment display with capacitive touch buttons Insulation Vacuum Insulation Panels (VIP) + Water-Blown Polyurethane Foam (SNAP-compliant) Refrigerant R290 Door Style 1 outer, 5 inner Shelves 4 Capacity (English) Shelf 245 lb. Capacity (Metric) Shelf 111kg Smart View Compatibility Smart-Vue Compatible Warranty Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details Setpoint Security Yes Defrost Manual Connectivity Remote Alarm Connections, 4-20mA, RS485, and Dry Contacts Dimensions (DxWxH) Exterior 38.5 x 39.6 x 78 in. (97.7 x 100.6 x 198.1cm)
Model Series Type Temperature Range Plug Type Capacity (2-inch Boxes) Electrical RDE40040FA RDE General Purpose -10°C to -40°C NEMA 5-20 19.4 cu. ft., 549L (400) 115V 60Hz RDE40040LA RDE FDA Class II -10°C to -40°C NEMA 5-20 19.4 cu. ft., 549L (400) 115V 60Hz RDE40040FD RDE General Purpose -10°C to -40°C NEMA 6-15 19.4 cu. ft., 549L (400) 208-230V 60Hz RDE40040LD RDE FDA Class II -10°C to -40°C NEMA 6-15 19.4 cu. ft., 549L (400) 208-230V 60Hz RDE50040FA RDE General Purpose -10°C to -40°C NEMA 5-20 24.1 cu. ft., 682L (500) 115V 60Hz RDE50040LA RDE FDA CLass II -10°C to -40°C NEMA 5-20 24.1 cu. ft., 682L (500) 115V 60Hz RDE50040FD RDE General Purpose -10°C to -40°C NEMA 6-15 24.1 cu. ft., 682L (500) 208-230V 60Hz RDE50040LD RDE FDA Class II -10°C to -40°C NEMA 6-15 24.1 cu. ft., 682L (500) 208-230V 60Hz RDE60040FA RDE General Purpose -10°C to -40°C NEMA 5-20 28.8 cu. ft., 816L (600) 115V 60Hz RDE60040LA RDE FDA Class II -10°C to -40°C NEMA 5-20 28.8 cu. ft., 816L (600) 115V 60Hz RDE60040FD RDE General Purpose -10°C to -40°C NEMA 6-15 28.8 cu. ft., 816L (600) 208-230V 60Hz RDE60040LD RDE FDA Class II -10°C to -40°C NEMA 6-15 28.8 cu. ft., 816L (600) 208-230V 60Hz