Thermo Scientific BF51542C Lindberg/Blue M Furnace 23L | 0.8-cu ft
- 208/240 volts, 50/60 hertz — Please take note that this product has been temporarily placed on PRODUCT HOLD by Thermo Scientific.
- Rapidly heat, recover and cool with the outstanding temperature uniformity of Thermo Scientific Lindberg/Blue M Heavy-Duty 1200°C Box Furnaces, featuring a unique internal construction and outer shell design that reduces external surface temperatures without compromising interior temperature uniformity.
- Furnaces feature individual heating elements at chamber top, bottom and sides for uniform heat distribution.
- Unique Thermo Scientific Moldatherm ceramic fiber insulation allows rapid heating, recovery and cooling rates.
- Not available in Europe.
- Swing-down door provides convenient loading platform.
- Helically coiled, high-temperature alloy wire elements for extended service life.
- High-temperature insulation in vestibule and floating plug door to minimize heat loss and improve temperature control.
- Spring-loaded door holds door securely shut; door rests in horizontal position when open.
- Sight glass for convenient observation of heated load during operation.
- Refractory plate heating unit.
- Long-life Platinel II thermocouple with 10' compensated lead wire and polarized plug.
- Rugged, heavy-duty Inconel hearthplate supports load and protects the furnace from damage due to spillage (Model BF51542C).
1200°C Digital, Single Setpoint Controller
- Control console is fully wired and includes advanced microprocessor-based digital control, a solid-state power module, ON/OFF circuit breaker and thermocouple input jack.
- Includes microprocessor-based PID control (proportional, integral, derivative), single segment, single setpoint, one ramp to setpoint.
- Built-in adjustable high limit overtemperature protection.
- Simultaneous LED display of actual temperature vs. setpoint.
- Can be configured to display temperature in either °C or °F.
- Choice of controllers available, including 1200°C digital single-program/multiple-segment programmable controller and overtemperature control.
- Independent control console CC58114C.
- Controllers (CC58114C, CC58114PBC, CC58114PC, CC58114BC).
Product Size Each Capacity (Metric) 23L Capacity 0.81 cu.ft., 23L Capacity (English) 0.81 cu.ft. Depth (English) Interior 14.5 in. Depth (Metric) Interior 36.8cm Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 14.5 x 10.5 x 9.5 in. (36.8 x 26.7 x 24.1cm) Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior 31 x 28 x 28.5 in. (78.7 x 71.1 x 72.4cm) Height (English) Exterior 28.5 in. Height (English) Interior 9.5 in. Height (Metric) Interior 24.1cm Height (Metric) Exterior 72.4cm Length (English) Exterior 31 in. Hertz 50/60Hz Length (Metric) Exterior 78.7 Power Consumption 6200w Shipping Weight (English) 335 lb. Shipping Weight (Metric) 152kg Temperature Range (Metric) 100° to 1200°C Type Single Setpoint Voltage 208/240V Width (English) Interior 10.5 in. Width (English) Exterior 28 in. Width (Metric) Exterior 71.1cm Electrical Requirements 208/240V 50/60Hz Width (Metric) Interior 26.7cm