Thermo Scientific BF51542C Lindberg/Blue M Furnace 23L | 0.8-cu ft
Save Now - Ready for Purchase
- 208/240 volts, 50/60 hertz — Please take note that this product has been temporarily placed on PRODUCT HOLD by Thermo Scientific.
- Rapidly heat, recover and cool with the outstanding temperature uniformity of Thermo Scientific Lindberg/Blue M Heavy-Duty 1200°C Box Furnaces, featuring a unique internal construction and outer shell design that reduces external surface temperatures without compromising interior temperature uniformity.
- Furnaces feature individual heating elements at chamber top, bottom and sides for uniform heat distribution.
- Unique Thermo Scientific Moldatherm ceramic fiber insulation allows rapid heating, recovery and cooling rates.
- Not available in Europe.
- Swing-down door provides convenient loading platform.
- Helically coiled, high-temperature alloy wire elements for extended service life.
- High-temperature insulation in vestibule and floating plug door to minimize heat loss and improve temperature control.
- Spring-loaded door holds door securely shut; door rests in horizontal position when open.
- Sight glass for convenient observation of heated load during operation.
- Refractory plate heating unit.
- Long-life Platinel II thermocouple with 10' compensated lead wire and polarized plug.
- Rugged, heavy-duty Inconel hearthplate supports load and protects the furnace from damage due to spillage (Model BF51542C).
1200°C Digital, Single Setpoint Controller
- Control console is fully wired and includes advanced microprocessor-based digital control, a solid-state power module, ON/OFF circuit breaker and thermocouple input jack.
- Includes microprocessor-based PID control (proportional, integral, derivative), single segment, single setpoint, one ramp to setpoint.
- Built-in adjustable high limit overtemperature protection.
- Simultaneous LED display of actual temperature vs. setpoint.
- Can be configured to display temperature in either °C or °F.
- Choice of controllers available, including 1200°C digital single-program/multiple-segment programmable controller and overtemperature control.
- Independent control console CC58114C.
- Controllers (CC58114C, CC58114PBC, CC58114PC, CC58114BC).
Product Size Each Capacity (Metric) 23L Capacity 0.81 cu.ft., 23L Capacity (English) 0.81 cu.ft. Depth (English) Interior 14.5 in. Depth (Metric) Interior 36.8cm Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 14.5 x 10.5 x 9.5 in. (36.8 x 26.7 x 24.1cm) Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior 31 x 28 x 28.5 in. (78.7 x 71.1 x 72.4cm) Height (English) Exterior 28.5 in. Height (English) Interior 9.5 in. Height (Metric) Interior 24.1cm Height (Metric) Exterior 72.4cm Length (English) Exterior 31 in. Hertz 50/60Hz Length (Metric) Exterior 78.7 Power Consumption 6200w Shipping Weight (English) 335 lb. Shipping Weight (Metric) 152kg Temperature Range (Metric) 100° to 1200°C Type Single Setpoint Voltage 208/240V Width (English) Interior 10.5 in. Width (English) Exterior 28 in. Width (Metric) Exterior 71.1cm Electrical Requirements 208/240V 50/60Hz Width (Metric) Interior 26.7cm
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new Bid.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
- ThermoBid empowers you to make buying easier than ever.
- Select BUY NOW and get the lowest competitive hassle-free price.
- Competitive Price Monitoring Strategy : Updated on 2020-04-06T07:03:40-07:00
- Choose PLACE BID and notify us of the price that wins your business.
- We pay attention to know that what helps you, helps us. Working together is a success.
- Decide the method that best works for you. It's Up To You!
- Is the information entered secured ? Our site uses a COMODO EV SSL Certificate, the strongest encryption on the market from the world's largest certification authority.
You can be sure your sensitive data is safe and secure.
We encourage you to Bid with Confidence.