UNITING FAITH & SCIENCE FOR 25+ YEARS
Thermo STF55433C-1 Lindberg/Blue M GP Tube Furnace
- 208/240 volts, 50/60 hertz — Product no longer available — Thermo Scientific recommends suggested replacement
- Featuring integral control designed for a range of applications which require processing flexibility with fast heatup and recovery.
- Thermo Scientific Lindberg/Blue M 1500°C General-Purpose Tube Furnaces incorporate Moldatherm insulation to increase temperature uniformity, improve energy efficiency and to maintain low exterior cabinet temperatures during operation.
- Not available in Europe.
- Accommodate 1in., 2in. and 3in. O.D. process tubes (customer supplied).
- Silicon carbide heating elements positioned above and below tube works with Type “R” thermocouple to stabilize temperature.
- Microprocessor-based PID programmable control (proportional, integral, derivative) prevents overshoot.
- Available with Single Program/Multiple Segment or Multiple Program/Multiple Segment Programmable Controller.
- Program(s) and segment(s) for ramp (up and down) and dwell (timed hold) temperature control.
- Adjustable high limit overtemperature protection.
- Simultaneous LED display of actual temperature vs. setpoint.
- Temperature display in °C or °F.
- Optional Overtemperature Control (OTC) on Multi-Program/Multi-Segment model.
|Diameter (English) Process Tube
||1 to 3 in.
|Diameter (Metric) Process Tube
||2.54 to 7.62cm
|Temperature Range (Metric)
||500° to 1500°C
||Multisegment | Single program
You may also like…