Thermo Scientific 51026552 Heracell Incubator 240i 8.4-cu ft | 240L
- 120 volts, 50/60 hertz — Product is obsolete — Thermo Scientific has depleted all of its stock inventory
- Protect valuable samples while optimizing cell growth.
- Thermo Scientific Heracell 240i CO2 Incubators with Stainless-Steel Chambers provide the ideal in vitro environment.
- Clean, reliable and easy to use, they feature fast recovery characteristics and a convenient touchscreen user interface.
- These large capacity models can accomodate shakers, roller bottle apparatus, and other small equipment.
Direct heat chamber:
- 240L (8.4 cu. ft.) electropolished stainless steel chamber with compact footprint, easily stackable.
- Standard left hand door swing, field reversible by qualified service support.
- Minimal, easy-to-clean assembly with smooth inner chamber and rounded corners for easy cleaning.
- In-chamber fan gently distributes conditioned, humidified air throughout the chamber ensuring homogeneous conditions.
In situ sensors and probes designed for precise monitoring:
- Choice of TC (thermal conductivity) CO2 sensor for long, reliable operation or IR (infrared) CO2 sensor for monitoring when humidity and temperature are less predictable.
- Dual temperature probes with over temperature protection.
Rapid response humidity reservoir:
- Directly heated water reservoir designed to provide stable, high relative humidity, preventing culture desiccation.
- Pan-less system provides recovery rates up to 5X faster than traditional water pans.
- Water level sensor indicates when a refill is needed.
ContraCon 90°C moist heat disinfection cycle:
- On-demand cycle simplifies cleaning and eliminates the need to separately autoclave components.
- Operation is push-button simple and does not require removal of sensors or other components.
- Independently validated to eliminate a wide range contaminants including bacteria, molds, fungal spores, and mycoplasmas.
Intuitive, interactive iCAN touchscreen control:
- Bright LED screen allows monitoring of all incubator interactions.
- Provides visibility to changes in culture environment with performance trend graphing, error and usage logs.
- Convenient on-screen user prompts and reminders for easy navigation.
- Selectable languages simplify operation: English, Spanish, German, French, and Italian.
Wireless Monitoring Solution:
- Thermo Scientific DeviceLink HUB, our easy-to-install solution, works with the Thermo Fisher Cloud to monitor conditions inside your CO2 incubators.
- DeviceLink HUB monitors chamber temperature, gas levels, alarms, and alerts from the incubator data output connection, RS-232 or USB.
- Alarms and notifications are also sent to the user by email and mobile push notification.
- DeviceLink HUB is an optional accessory for models with the iCAN touchscreen interface.
- DeviceLink HUB is available in the following regions:
- United States and Canada.
- 28 members of the European Union.
- Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland.
- To configure 230V models to tri-gas with O2 control, please order 51900702 for 1-21% and 51900703 for 5-90% control.
Product Size Each Chamber Material Electropolished stainless steel CO2 Concentration Range 0 to 20% CO2 Sensor Technology TC sensor Oxygen Control 5-90% Humidity Delivery Integrated water reservoir Relative Humidity >90% at 37°C Temperature Range (Metric) Ambient +3° to 55°C Data Outputs RS232 Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 23 x 23.9 x 26.4 in. (58.3 x 60.7 x 67cm) Capacity 8.4 cu. ft., 240L Electrical Requirements 120V 50/60Hz Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior 32.8 x 30.7 x 36.8 in. (83.4 x 78 x 93.4cm) Description Single Tri-gas 240L incubator, 5-90% Net Weight 178 lb, 81kg
Model Series CO2 Sensor Technology Oxygen Control Electrical 51026422 240i TC Sensor Hypoxic 1-21% 120V 50/60Hz 51026423 240i TC Sensor Hypoxic 1-21% 120V 50/60Hz 51026533 240i IR Sensor Hypoxic 1-21% 120V 50/60Hz 51026556 240i IR Sensor Hypoxic 1-21% 120V 50/60Hz 51026552 240i TC Sensor Hyperoxic 5-90% 120V 50/60Hz 51026581 240i TC Sensor Hyperoxic 5-90% 120V 50/60Hz