Thermo Scientific 3920 Forma Environmental Chamber 29-cu ft | 821.2L
Want to save even more? Place a bid
- 120 volts, 60 hertz — Brand-New + Direct / Drop Shipping¹ + Includes Warranty = from Thermo Scientific
- Perform a variety of applications with Thermo Scientific Forma Environmental Chambers, which can be configured for a variety of purposes and are available in multiple capacities.
- With a wide range of accessories and years of experience in constructing cabinets, we can construct units to match your most stringent applications.
Broad Range of Features and Controls
- Wide temperature range of 0° to 60°C that enhances the flexibility of the unit.
- Relative humidity control via steam generator from above ambient to 95% at 37°C (not available w/Cat. No. 3920).
- Sophisticated digital controls.
- Programmable ramp and soak cycles for temperature and RH†.
- Durable cabinets with true laminar airflow through side plenums for extremely tight uniformity.
- Phenolic-coated evaporator for use in applications that create corrosive byproducts.
- Manual control of defrost and refrigeration cycles.
- Visible/audible safety alarms alert to over- and undertemperature conditions, deviation of humidity from set parameters (except Model 3920).
- Cold-rolled steel, powder-coated cabinet.
- 2" (5.1cm) thick, CFC-free, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation.
- Stainless-steel interior with solid stainless-steel adjustable shelves.
- Directed horizontal airflow system for excellent uniformity.
- Locking swivel casters for easy mobility during installation and cleaning.
- Leveling feet for stability and added safety in the lab.
Broad Range of Options
- Interior lighting for Models 3920, 3940 and 3949 (Optional).
- Reinforced shelving and flooring for heavy loads.
- Heatless dryer for lower humidity levels.
- Access ports for probes, sensors.
- Interior convenience receptacles.
- CO2 (IR sensor).
- 6" and 12" temperature chart recorder.
- Other custom options available.
- Recorders (197075, 198036, 198039, 198042, 201144, 201145, 201146, 201147).
- Reach-In/Environmental Chamber Solid Stainless-steel Shelf (224139).
- Reach-In/Environmental Chamber Perforated Stainless-steel Shelf (224155).
- Reinforced Stainless-steel Shelf (224161).
- Fixed Reinforced Stainless-steel Shelf for two shakers (1900005).
- Stainless-steel Door Glass Cover, factory installed (190591).
- Ideal for growth, stability and shelf-life testing applications.
- † Humidity controller available on 3940/3949, 3911/3913 only.
Product Size Each Capacity (English) 29 cu. ft. Capacity (Metric) 821.2L Voltage 120V Hertz 60Hz Height (English) Exterior 88.5 in. Width (English) Exterior 38 in. Depth (English) Exterior 32 in. Height (Metric) Exterior 224.8cm Width (Metric) Exterior 96.5cm Depth (Metric) Exterior 81.3cm Height (English) Interior 60 in. Width (English) Interior 31 in. Depth (English) Interior 27 in. Height (Metric) Interior 152.4cm Width (Metric) Interior 78.7cm Depth (Metric) Interior 68.6cm Cabinet Material Cold-rolled steel, powder-coated cabinet Amperage 20A Shelves 6 supplied; 19 max. Display Digital dual LED Programmability Temperature ramp and soak, up to 24 steps Temperature Range (Metric) 0° to 60°C Temperature Resolution 0.1°C Temperature Uniformity ±0.3 at 25° to 37°C Temperature Sensor RTD Temperature Accuracy ±0.1 at 25° to 37°C Compressor 1/4hp, air-cooled Relative Humidity Relative humidity control via steam generator from above ambient to 95% at 37°C Heat Output 1750W (6000 BTU/hr.) at 220V, 1600W (5500BTUH) at Lighting Interior Lighting Defrost Adjustable defrost timer; factory set for two 15-min. defrost cycles/24 hr. Refrigerant CFC-free, R134A Certifications/Compliance ICH, FDA, TAPPI, ASTM™ Capacity 29 cu. ft., 821.2L Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 27 x 31 x 60 in. (68.6 x 78.7 x 152.4cm) Electrical Requirements 120V 60Hz
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new Bid.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Why Two Buying Methods? Explain
- Simply Put, it just makes sense.
- We present online our competing price. If you might find a lower price, we ask you to place a bid and notify us of the winning price that will earn your business. All of our products have a minimum reserve price to be met before we grant a bid. We can only hope that a gap exists that benefits us both.
- Thank You for allowing us to be of service. Good luck bidding!
- By the way, to ensure your sensitive data is safe and secure, we only use the COMODO EV SSL Certificate, the highest security encryption level of trust.