Thermo Scientific D8904 Cartridge Hose Nipple
Switch & Pay via Wire Transfer? Enjoy 3.5% Off
- — Brand-New + Direct / Drop Shipping¹ + Includes Warranty = from Thermo Scientific
- Purify water volumes up to 75L/hr using cost-efficient Thermo Scientific Barnstead Hose Nipple Cartridges.
- Ideal for softening, deionization, organic and chlorine removal applications, these cartridges are for use with the simple cartridge holder that easily mounts to the wall.
- Designed for non-pressure applications, these cartridges include 3/8" barb hose connections on each end.
- See when resin is exhausted in specific cartridges by color change indicator.
- Constructed of 100% virgin polypropylene cartridge, the system is customizable and an ideal option for routine laboratory work.
- Ideal for small volume applications.
- Same superior quality resins used in B-Pure cartridges.
- Constructed of 100% virgin polypropylene cartridge.
- Includes 3/8" barb hose connections on each end D8822, D8950, and D8951 cartridges include tapered straight nipple for 3/8" ID tubing.
- Color change indicator that identifies when resin is exhausted in specific cartridges.
Product Size Each Type Activated Carbon Resin Type Activated Carbon Capacity 5000 gal. Color Indicator No Flow Rate Up to 75L/hr. Description Full Size Organic Removal For Use With (Equipment) Barnstead Water Purification System
Model Cartridge size Type Resin Type(s) D50220 Half (1/2) Mixed-Bed with Oxygen Removal Ultrapure Ion Exchange D8822 Half (1/2) Mixed-Bed Ultrapure Mixed-Bed with Strong Anion Exchange D8950 Two-Thirds (2/3) High Capacity Two-Bed Ion Exchange with Strong Cation Exchange D8951 Two-Thirds (2/3) Mixed-Bed and Organic Removal Mixed-Bed Ion Exchange with Activated Carbon D8905 Full Cation Removal Cation Exchange D8901 Full High Capacity Two-Bed Ion Exchange D8908 Full Macroreticular, Cation Removal Macroreticular Cation Exchange D8904 Full Organic Removal Activated Carbon D8903 Full Oxygen Removal Strong Anion Exchange D8921 Full Pretreatment and Scale Eliminator Mixed-Bed and Strong Cation Exchange, Activated Charcoal D8911 Full Ultrapure Ultrapure Ion Exchange D8902 Full Ultrapure Ultrapure Mixed-Bed Ion Exchange D8922 Full Ultrapure with Organic Removal Mixed-Bed Ion Exchange with Activated Carbon