Innovative dual convection technology with excellent temperature performance, providing an optimal sample environment.
Model Series Volume Chamber Exterior Finish Electrical 51028066 IMH60 2.3 cu. ft., 66L Coated 120V 60Hz 51028133 IMH60 2.3 cu. ft., 66L Coated 230V 50/60Hz 51028717 IMH60 SS 2.3 cu. ft., 66L Stainless steel 230V 50/60Hz 51028067 IMH100 3.67 cu. ft., 104L Coated 120V 60Hz 51028134 IMH100 3.67 cu. ft., 104L Coated 230V 50/60Hz 51028718 IMH100 SS 3.67 cu. ft., 104L Stainless steel 230V 50/60Hz 51028068 IMH180 6.3 cu. ft., 178L Coated 120V 60Hz 51028135 IMH180 6.3 cu. ft., 178L Coated 230V 50/60Hz 51028719 IMH180 SS 6.3 cu. ft., 178L Stainless steel 230V 50/60Hz
- Perform drying applications with Thermo Scientific Heratherm Advance Protocol Microbiological Incubators, which include dual convection technology and deliver excellent temperature consistency.
- These incubators are an effective and flexible tool in the lab, to be used for multiple applications.
- Dual convection for application versatility—fan speed adjustable from 0 to 100%.
- Advanced digital timer for daily or weekly ON / OFF cycles.
- Internal socket (120V models only) allows the use of equipment, such as shakers or stirrers, inside the unit.
- Easy to clean, corrosion-resistant stainless-steel interior (AISI 304).
- Intuitive user interface for setting temperature.
- Large, easy to read vacuum fluorescent display.
- Exceptionally small footprint.
- Broad temperature range from 5°C above ambient to 105°C—suitable for drying applications.
- Temperature uniformity of ±0.6 (Fan off) and between ±0.2°C and ±0.4C (Fan full speed) (measured at 37°C).
- Temperature stability of ±0.1°C (measured at 37°C).
- Internal glass door allows sample viewing without impacting temperature.
- Products only available in North America.
- 2 year warranty.