Stability Chambers for a Multitude of Applications.
Model Capacity Electrical 3911same as 3911-11This product has more than one valid catalog number. 11 cu. ft., 311.5L 208/220V 60Hz 3913 11 cu. ft., 311.5L 220/240V 50/60Hz 3920 29 cu. ft., 821.2L 120V 60Hz 3940 29 cu. ft., 821.2L 208/220V 60Hz 3949 29 cu. ft., 821.2L 220/240V 50/60Hz
- Perform a variety of applications with Thermo Scientific Forma Environmental Chambers, which can be configured for a variety of purposes and are available in multiple capacities.
- With a wide range of accessories and years of experience in constructing cabinets, we can construct units to match your most stringent applications.
Broad Range of Features and Controls
- Wide temperature range of 0° to 60°C that enhances the flexibility of the unit.
- Relative humidity control via steam generator from above ambient to 95% at 37°C (not available w/Cat. No. 3920).
- Sophisticated digital controls.
- Programmable ramp and soak cycles for temperature and RH†.
- Durable cabinets with true laminar airflow through side plenums for extremely tight uniformity.
- Phenolic-coated evaporator for use in applications that create corrosive byproducts.
- Manual control of defrost and refrigeration cycles.
- Visible/audible safety alarms alert to over- and undertemperature conditions, deviation of humidity from set parameters (except Model 3920).
- Cold-rolled steel, powder-coated cabinet.
- 2" (5.1cm) thick, CFC-free, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation.
- Stainless-steel interior with solid stainless-steel adjustable shelves.
- Directed horizontal airflow system for excellent uniformity.
- Locking swivel casters for easy mobility during installation and cleaning.
- Leveling feet for stability and added safety in the lab.
Broad Range of Options
- Interior lighting for Models 3920, 3940 and 3949 (Optional).
- Reinforced shelving and flooring for heavy loads.
- Heatless dryer for lower humidity levels.
- Access ports for probes, sensors.
- Interior convenience receptacles.
- CO2 (IR sensor).
- 6" and 12" temperature chart recorder.
- Other custom options available.
- Recorders (197075, 198036, 198039, 198042, 201144, 201145, 201146, 201147).
- Reach-In/Environmental Chamber Solid Stainless-steel Shelf (224139).
- Reach-In/Environmental Chamber Perforated Stainless-steel Shelf (224155).
- Reinforced Stainless-steel Shelf (224161).
- Fixed Reinforced Stainless-steel Shelf for two shakers (1900005).
- Stainless-steel Door Glass Cover, factory installed (190591).
- Ideal for growth, stability and shelf-life testing applications.
- † Humidity controller available on 3940/3949, 3911/3913 only.