Lab and clinical-grade storage that adapts to you and your environment.
Model Door Style Capacity Plug Type Electrical TSX1204BA Glass 11.5 cu. ft., 326L NEMA 5-15 115V 60Hz TSX1204BD Glass 11.5 cu. ft., 326L NEMA 6-15 208-230V 50/60Hz TSX2304BA Glass 23 cu. ft., 650L NEMA 5-15 115V 60Hz TSX2304BD Glass 23 cu. ft., 650L NEMA 6-15 208-230V 50/60Hz TSX3004BA Glass 29.2 cu. ft., 827L NEMA 5-15 115V 60Hz TSX3004BD Glass 29.2 cu. ft., 827L NEMA 6-15 208-230V 50/60Hz TSX5004BA Glass, Double 51.1 cu. ft., 1447L NEMA 5-15 115V 60Hz TSX5004BD Glass, Double 51.1 cu. ft., 1447L NEMA 6-15 208-230V 50/60Hz
- Thermo Scientific TSX Series High-Performance Blood Bank Refrigerators are ENERGY STAR certified and designed with features that support sample protection and sustainability objectives for the storage of whole blood and blood components.
- The Series’ V-drive technology is designed to provide temperature uniformity that continually adapts to user patterns, offering significant energy savings without compromising protection.
- Designed to meet the strict requirements established by the AABB and FDA for the storage of whole blood and blood components.
- Stores up to 385 blood bags (450mL whole blood); Stores up to 770 blood bags in the 51/2 cu.ft. refrigerator (450mL whole blood).
- Whisper quiet with a sound level of 52 dBA, enabling end users to work alongside the refrigerator without distraction.
- Unique V-drive technology is designed to detect usage patterns such as door openings when a higher compressor speed is needed and periods of stability where the compressor runs at a lower speed, saving energy without compromising protection.
- Up to 40% less energy usage than conventional refrigerant models*.
- Natural, R290 refrigerant and water-blown foam make the TSX Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP).
- Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility.
- Temperature range of 2° to 8°C, factory setpoint at 4°C.
- Convenient, fully extendable and adjustable stainless steel drawers.
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment*.
- Easy to use microprocessor control with interior light, setpoint security and alarms.
- Compatible with wireless monitoring systems and remote alarm contacts.
- Standard door locks provide comfort and assurance.
- Ergonomic door handle.
- Standard factory-installed chart recorder.
- *Data on file. Based on comparisons between TSX Series and previous generation Thermo Scientific models.
- Valid in the USA only.