Thermo Scientific RLE30086A Revco Freezer RLE 14.9-cu ft | 422L
- 115 volts, 60 hertz — Please take note that this product is no longer available. A recommended REPLACEMENT is suggested by Thermo Scientific.
- Thermo Scientific Revco RLE Series Ultra-Low Freezers feature four upright models, maximizing storage capacity from 30,000 up to 60,000 2mL vials.
- New sustainability features include natural refrigerants and water-blown foam, compliant with many sustainability standards.
- Save up to 25% in energy usage and heat rejection over conventional refrigerant ultra-low freezers (1).
- Designed for daily usage, recovers cabinet temperature 20% faster after opening the door (2).
- A quiet sound output below 53 dBA, enables the freezer to come out of the hallway and into the lab.
- Meets validation protocols at -70°C and -80°C with strong peak variation and steady-state temperature variation.
- Natural hydrocarbon refrigerants reduce system operating stresses promoting outstanding reliability and worry-free sample protection.
Wireless Monitoring Solution:
- Thermo Scientific DeviceLink comes embedded in your ULT freezer providing real-time monitoring of system status and sample temperature.
- View critical lab equipment data and equipment notifications on your mobile and web applications: Display temperature | Ambient temperature | Alarm and alerts notification.
- Access data anytime, anywhere—data and alarms from monitored lab equipment are securely stored on the Cloud and sent to the user via email and mobile-phone notifications.
- InstrumentConnect streamlined dashboard-style reporting reduces time spent interpreting data.
- Unlike traditional connectivity methods, DeviceLink operates on a client-cloud architecture, requiring minimal IT support.
- No need to install sensors—the only plug-in is the equipment data port to read the parameters directly from the factory-installed sensors.
- Newly re-designed, capacitive touch-screen user interface with easy-to-use: set-up wizard, event log, temperature mapping and data downloads via a built-in USB port.
- Four capacities (300, 400, 500 and 600 2-inch box) to accommodate a variety of storage needs and lab footprint specifications.
- All models contain five inner doors allowing for easy sample access without exposing greater freezer content to ambient conditions.
- Improved customer convenience with new ergonomically designed handle, high contrast eye-level display, and comfortable easy-access shelf locations.
- On board temperature and event archive allows for quick access to freezer information. Export a secure USB report and eliminate the need for a chart recorder.
- Compatible with most racking systems including a full range of Thermo Scientific racks for boxes, microplates, Thermo Scientific Matrix and Nunc CryoBank tubes.
- Security features including alarm settings, padlock-compatible doors and optional access card entry.
- Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility.
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment.
- Natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation, making the Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Union’s F-Gas and other sustainability standards.
- (1) Internal data comparing 11.2 kWh/day to UXF600 = 14.9 kWh/day. Data on file.
- (2) Typical freezer test data based on internal testing in ambient temperature at 20°C; Typical standard validation protocol of +/-10°C.
Product Size Each Capacity (English) Shelf 125 lb. Capacity (Metric) Shelf 57kg Certifications/Compliance cULus Description Revco RLE Ultra-Low Freezers, 300-Box Capacity, 115V, 60Hz Depth (English) Exterior 37.6 in. Depth (Metric) Exterior 95.5cm Dimensions (L x W x H) Exterior 37.6 x 23 x 78 in. (95.5 x 58.4 x 198.1cm) Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior 28.3 x 17.8 x 51.2 in. (71.9 x 45.2 x 130.1cm) Plug Type NEMA 5-15 Temperature Range -50° to -86°C Type Ultra Low Freezer, Upright Voltage 115V Electrical Requirements 115V, 60Hz Smart View Compatibility Smart-Vue Compatible Weight (English) 622 lb. Weight (Metric) 282kg Warranty Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details Product Line Revco Amperage 12.6/20 Depth (English) Interior 28.3 in. Depth (Metric) Interior 71.9cm Display Touch-Screen LCD Height (English) Exterior 78 in. Height (English) Interior 51.2 in. Height (Metric) Exterior 198.1cm Height (Metric) Interior 130.1cm Hertz 60Hz Holds 300 2-inch boxes Insulation Water-Blown Foam (SNAP-compliant) Refrigerant R290 in First Stage, R170 With R290 Mix in Second Stage (SNAP compliant) Shipping Weight (Metric) 323kg Vial Capacity 30,000 x 2mL Width (English) Interior 23.1 in. Width (Metric) Interior 58.8cm Defrost Manual Door Style 1 outer, 5 inner Width (English) Exterior 28.3 in. Width (Metric) Exterior 71.9cm
Model Replacement Series Temperature Range Plug Type Capacity (2-inch boxes) Electrical RLE30086A RDE30086FA RLE -50° to -86°C NEMA 5-15 14.9 cu. ft., 422L (300) 115V 60Hz RLE30086D RDE30086FD RLE -50° to -86°C NEMA 6-15 14.9 cu. ft., 422L (300) 208-230V 60Hz RLE40086A RDE40086FA RLE -50° to -86°C NEMA 5-15 19.4 cu. ft., 549L (400) 115V 60Hz RLE40086D RDE40086FD RLE -50° to -86°C NEMA 6-15 19.4 cu. ft., 549L (400) 208-230V 60Hz RLE50086A RDE50086FA RLE -50° to -86°C NEMA 5-15 24.1 cu. ft., 682L (500) 115V 60Hz RLE50086D RDE50086FD RLE -50° to -86°C NEMA 6-15 24.1 cu. ft., 682L (500) 208-230V 60Hz RLE60086A RDE60086FA RLE -50° to -86°C NEMA 5-15 28.8 cu. ft., 816L (600) 115V 60Hz RLE60086D RDE60086FD RLE -50° to -86°C NEMA 6-15 28.8 cu. ft., 816L (600) 208-230V 60Hz
- ¹ FREE Ground Shipping is given on all online products shipping within the Contiguous U.S. to a commercial address. The following solely applies to any 230-volt unit:
- — Initially, units direct-ship from the manufacturers' warehouse to our cross-dock location for FREE.
- — A flat $75.00 cross-docking package handling cost will apply without any exemption.
- — Additional fees will occur upon leaving our cross-dock location.
- For more information, please contact us.